Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In the Noclight: micayla

• 26-06-2011 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭

And, slightly later than normal (mea culpa!) it's one of the two nocturnal ladies who have just been throwing their bras at me!!! :cool:

It's micayla ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

And, slightly later than normal (mea culpa!) it's one of the two nocturnal ladies who have just been throwing their bras at me!!! :cool:

It's micayla ...

Heh, it worked though, the mere mention of bras got your spidey senses tingling and brought you online:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

How's that Sinestro flavoured humble pie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Ladies, where???

:eek:

How should Rose celebrate the end of her thesis?
    Favourite Monthy Python film?
    Hb or Ben and Jerrys?
    Have any pets?
    Are you a fan of hats?
    Do you have any tshirts that have band names on them?
    Poison of choice?
    Marry, kiss, avoid, punch a noc?

Favourite colour, book, author, band, album, painting and poem?

Ladies, where???

:eek:

I'm totally a lady:P

How should Rose celebrate the end of her thesis?

I got drunk the day I handed in, then slept for a day and then did nothing for a week, felt weird though after all the work I had been doing. Drinking and sleeping are great ways to wind down though:D
    Favourite Monthy Python film?

It's split between The Life of Brian and The Holy Grail, two fantastic movies.
    Hb or Ben and Jerrys?
    Ben and Jerry's all the way, except for loop the loops which are full of childhood nostalgia:cool:
    Have any pets?
    I don't at the moment but I'm thinking of renting a house next year and hopefully getting a puppy :) We have a family dog, a chocolate brown lab called Buddy that my brother is currently taking care of. We've nearly always had dogs in our house.
    Are you a fan of hats?
    I am, but they never seem to suit me, I think my head is too small or something. I've seen some really cool hats but can never wear them:(
    Do you have any tshirts that have band names on them?
    Kings of Leon, And So I Watch You From Afar and Nirvana.
    Poison of choice?
    Whiskey or cocktails, even better are cocktails WITH whiskey:D
    Marry, kiss, avoid, punch a noc?
    I don't believe in marriage:P
    Kiss: Mags
    Avoid: Fewcifur
    Punch: There's no one that has made me want to punch them...yet:pac:

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    How's that Sinestro flavoured humble pie?

I admitted defeat humbly :P

Favourite colour, book, author, band, album, painting and poem?

Colour always varies between red, purple and blue.

Book: I really hate choosing a favourite book, there's so many great ones! Can I choose a series? Cause that's definitely A Song of Ice and Fire.

Author: It's between Gaiman and George R R Martin, both are amazing writers that thus far have failed to let me down in anything they've written.

Band: Music is always about mood to me, so this can change very often. At the moment I am addicted to The View, Kings of Leon, The Killers and Bob Marley.

Album: I think Brandon Flowers' debut Welcome to Las Vegas because there aren't any songs on it that I don't like. But I have been recommended Bon Iver's latest offering so if that's as awesome as everyone is saying it is then it might replace the above.

Painting: Van Gogh's Starry Night and Caravaggio's The Taking of Christ. Both blow me away and I can sit and stare at them for hours and see something new every time.

Poem: He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven by W. B. Yeats

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
    Enwrought with golden and silver light,
    The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
    Of night and light and the half-light,
    I would spread the cloths under your feet:
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Yeah, more questions......

Are you obsessed with the amount of thanks you would get from a post?
    Are chocolate raisans the food of choice of the devil?
    Did you go to see the Queen or Obama when they were here last month?
    Are you a fan of sport, and if so what one and why?

Kojak wrote: »
    Yeah, more questions......

Are you obsessed with the amount of thanks you would get from a post?
    No.
    Are chocolate raisans the food of choice of the devil?
    Hmm I like chocolate raisins and the devil so why not:D
    Did you go to see the Queen or Obama when they were here last month?
    No unfortunately I was working, I did follow their trips on the RTE player after work. Obama's speech was pretty amazing and I would love to have been able to meet him.
    Are you a fan of sport, and if so what one and why?
    Hurling and rugby, I think there's more skill needed to play them than there is for the likes of soccer and they are much more exciting games. As a kid I was obsessed with gymnastics and followed it religiously for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

what was your best holiday ever ?

Have you any pets ?

Can you drive?

Would you go on a blind date?

When was the last time you cried?

If you were cooking a romantic meal what is your menu?

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    what was your best holiday ever ?
    I think Rome would be top of the list, followed by Portugal. Rome, because I went alone so for me it was a big thing for myself :) Also, it was an amazing trip and travelling down to Pompeii was the best decision I made, even though I was scared like hell travelling from Rome.
    Have you any pets ?
    Answered above, but no not at the moment. We have a family dog, a chocolate labrador:)
    Can you drive?
    No but learning, yay:D it's possible the other drivers on Irish roads may not be too pleased when I take to the roads though:pac:
    Would you go on a blind date?
    How do you mean blind? Like a set up from a friend with someone I've never met/interacted with? It would depend on how well I trust that friend:pac: I've gone on a few dates from online dating sites, never worked out though.
    When was the last time you cried?
    I'm a big crier but nearly always in private have this thing about people seeing me in a vulnerable position. Last time I cried in public was my friends wedding in April, they're one of the very few couples that I truly believe will still be madly in love when they're 90! I cry at books and movies but can't remember the last time either have affected me.
    If you were cooking a romantic meal what is your menu?
    I think that would depend quite a bit on who I'm cooking for but I find steak is nearly always a good option. I'm not a big fan of starters so I'd leave that out and just do a two course meal, steak fried in onions with mashed potatoes and a selection of vegetables on the side and for dessert my own homemade lemon cheesecake :)

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

• Where were you born? Where did you grow up? Where do you live now?
    • How many brothers and sisters do you have? Where do you fit in oldest / youngest?
    • What are some of the different places you have lived/visited? Your favorite place? Why?
    • Your favorite food?
    • What are some things that you enjoy doing?
    • Share one of your most embarrassing moments.
    • Share something about you that no one would know about.
    • Share a dream/ambition that you have, something you would like to do or see some day.
    • Name a movie or book that best describes you or your life.

• Moderators Posts: 51,881 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

which shoe do you put on first, left or right?
    last gig you went to?
    last movie you saw in the cinema?
    country that you haven't been to that you want to visit?
    what languages can you speak?
    what did you study in college?

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

What is best in life?

Which 5 noc's would make good superheroes and what would their powers be?

If you could have any superpower what would you choose?

Growing up did your parents ever use that "don't leave food on your plate think of the starving kids in Africa!" line on you? If so do you feel guilty for being such a pansy and never finishing a meal? :pac:

• Where were you born? Where did you grow up? Where do you live now?
    • How many brothers and sisters do you have? Where do you fit in oldest / youngest?
    • What are some of the different places you have lived/visited? Your favorite place? Why?
    • Your favorite food?
    • What are some things that you enjoy doing?
    • Share one of your most embarrassing moments.
    • Share something about you that no one would know about.
    • Share a dream/ambition that you have, something you would like to do or see some day.
    • Name a movie or book that best describes you or your life.

I was born in the Eirnville Maternity Hospital in Cork city, spent the first 10 years living in the tiny village of Kildorrery which is between Mitchelstown and Mallow, spent the next 8 living in Rathcormac near Fermoy and currently living in Maynooth.

I am the youngest of 12, 6 girls and 6 boys:D

I haven't lived in many places, Cork, Maynooth and a couple of areas of Dublin. Maynooth has probably been my favourite which is why I moved back here. I grew up in the countryside and when I lived in Dublin I realised I missed that. I want to move to Cork city though, so hopefully I'll be able to that at some point.

I've been to Paris, Budapest, Portugal, Rome, Madrid, London and Canterbury. Of the lot, Rome was my favourite place. I'm hoping to visit the rest of Italy over the next few years as it's an amazing country.

Favourite food: Steak and Chocolate, though not together, although hmmm that could be interesting....

Mostly I enjoy reading, nothing beats getting completely lost in a book for a few hours. After that, I watch tv or go to the cinema to relax. I also love exploring graveyards, sounds creepy I know but it's kinda cool to read headstones from years ago and get an idea of the type of person buried. Most are generic but there are a few with some interesting epitahs out there. I also enjoy cycling, it's not as good as but is pretty close to the feeling you get when you go for a drive somewhere. You just take off and leave your worries behind. Writing, sometimes it infuriates me but when I get a flash of genius I could happily write for hours. I'm old fashioned and handwrite everything first, only when I'm happy will I begin typing.

I'm really good at blocking out embarrassing moments, the worst was probably getting caught with a boy outside school by my mum, I was in LC at the time. Thankfully my mum has a fairly good sense of humour so she just made jokes the whole way home.

Hmmm, I'm a failry private person, when asked a question I'll generally answer it without any problems but I don't normally offer up information. I guess most people here wouldn't know that my parents are separated and have been for 23 years and I no longer talk to my dad.

I have a few but the top would be to visit Egypt. I've always been in love with the history of the Pharaohs and the pyramids, in fact I went to the Tutankhamun exhibition today, I would recommend it to everyone. I also want to see the Northern Lights at some point so hopefully I'll be able to manage a trip to Iceland in the not too distant future. Those would be my main travel ambitions, in terms of career I would absolutely love to own a book/coffee shop. If I won the lotto tomorrow that's one of the areas I'd invest my winnings.

Hmm tough one but I think that movie/book hasn't been made/written:P

koth wrote: »
    which shoe do you put on first, left or right?
    I always put on the left foot first. Not sure why and didn't think about it until I saw that question:pac:
    last gig you went to?
    Kings of Leon in Slane, next gig is the Coronas in July followed by Prince a week later, I'm very excited by both:D
    last movie you saw in the cinema?
    I think that would be Green Lantern, not great sadly.
    country that you haven't been to that you want to visit?
    All of them bar the ones mentioned in my above post:P Egypt and Iceland would be the two big ones for me. I want to go back to France and Italy at some stage and I also want to visit Holland, Germany and Austria. The list is endless and I'll be delighted if I get to 50% of them:)
    what languages can you speak?
    Only English I'm afraid. I have some basic Irish, German, Spanish and Italian but not enough for whole conversations. Latin is a language I've always wanted to learn so I'm hoping to find a class in that in September.
    what did you study in college?
    For my Undergrad I studied English and Theology and I did a year of Anthropology, which I loved and would liked to have gone further with. That was in the Pontifical University and NUI Maynooth. For my Masters I studied Film and Television in DCU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Did ya like school?

What do ya do?

Team of 5 to save the world from impending doom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
    Will I be vomited on at work this week?
    Why do men in the country refuse to wear flip flops??
    What's the deal with LZ's boardsie name?
    Is King of the Eyesores a real person or is he imaginary, like Randy?

Maguined wrote: »
    What is best in life?
    Anything that makes you smile. For me, a good book and a cup of tea and I am a happy camper:) Knowing my friends and family are happy too is quite important to me too so if I know one of them is unhappy I won't be happy until they are.
    Which 5 noc's would make good superheroes and what would their powers be?
    This is a tough one.

King of the Eyesores: Invisibility, he'd stake out bad guys and bring intel back to the team.
    reallyrose: Through her affinity with birds rose would have the power of flight and kick ass from above.
    Maguined: Mags would have the power to use fire which he would combine with his own knowledge of martial arts. Ninja stars of fire!
    Koth: Koth would have super strength and be the main fighter in the group.
    Spoonbadger: Ninja powers! That guy can sneak like no one else:pac:
    If you could have any superpower what would you choose?
    The ability to copy someone else's powers without harming them. Flight, teleportation and invisibility would all be pretty awesome too. Or photographic memory, so many choices:P
    Growing up did your parents ever use that "don't leave food on your plate think of the starving kids in Africa!" line on you? If so do you feel guilty for being such a pansy and never finishing a meal? :pac:
    My mother did and then I told her to pack up what I wouldn't eat and send it to those starving kids. She didn't have a comeback:P

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Did ya like school?
    I did for the most part. I was bullied quite a bit in my second primary school and in secondary school but when the bullies left I got on pretty well with my classmates. The last two years of school we all got on really well. I enjoyed most subjects so just buried myself in school work for the most part, this worked out well though because my mother wasn't as strict on me as many other parents would have been.
    What do ya do?
    Currently I work in retail as a senior sales assistant for Golden Discs. In my part time I write. And in the future I hope to be working within the film industry.
    Team of 5 to save the world from impending doom?

Because you didn't specify where my team of 5 are from I'm going to choose characters from various superhero books:P

Batman
    Iron Man
    Nightwing (Dick Grayson, who was Robin took up the mantle Nightwing when he grew up)
    Poet (Character from Rising Stars by Straczynski)
    Emma Frost

• Advertisement

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
    I did:P Want one?
    Will I be vomited on at work this week?
    You work with very small children so the likelihood is that you will, I'm hoping you won't be though:)
    Why do men in the country refuse to wear flip flops??
    My housemate, who is male, says it is due to their very hairy, hobbit-like feet. I think it's possibly because they're so darn uncomfortable.
    That information is too powerful to be shared with all members of the noc forum:pac:
    I've seen him, so he could be real or he could be a figment of my imagination. You'll have to come to an outing to find out:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

:mad:

I'll imaginary ban you, madame!!

Oh ... wait ... >.<

What's it like working in Golden Discs?

I take it from your choice of Batman and Nightwing that you are a fan of the Bat universe. Tell me more. :pac:

Oi. :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Would you prefer to live in an amazing house and have an below average car, or to live in a below average house and have an amazing car?

If you won a million euro, what would you do with it?

Have you ever dyed your hair?

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

If you had to go into a witness protection programme and choose a new first name for yourself, what would you pick? (I presume they'd give you a surname)

What's it like working in Golden Discs?

I like it. I like that part of retail because I enjoy music and films so it's easy to sell those products:) I also get on really well with my colleagues so that's always a bonus:D
    I take it from your choice of Batman and Nightwing that you are a fan of the Bat universe. Tell me more. :pac:
    Well they're probably the only two characters I REALLY like from the DC Universe. Sometimes they write good storylines for other characters but I think Bat and Nightwing got the best imo:D

Fishie wrote: »
    Would you prefer to live in an amazing house and have an below average car, or to live in a below average house and have an amazing car?
    Amazing house!
    If you won a million euro, what would you do with it?
    I'd help my family out a bit, buy a house and then hopefully I'd have enough to invest in my book/coffee shop idea:D
    Have you ever dyed your hair?
    Loads! I was naturally blonde for about 10 years, then it went to brown naturally, then I started dying it red, once I dyed it black and then went back to red for a few years, a couple of months ago I dyed it a dark brown but it wasn't exactly how I wanted it so will probably go back to red in the next few weeks:)
    When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    I think that changed every week:pac: It varied from doctor to vet to librarian to teacher. For a while I wanted to be an archaeologist, think that was during my Indiana Jones phase:pac:
    If you had to go into a witness protection programme and choose a new first name for yourself, what would you pick? (I presume they'd give you a surname)
    I always liked the name Jessica:)

a family of 12 kids?:eek: Does this mean you're part rabbit? :P

a family of 12 kids?:eek: Does this mean you're part rabbit? :P

Heh heh I wish!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

micayla wrote: »
    I think that changed every week:pac: It varied from doctor to vet to librarian to teacher. For a while I wanted to be an archaeologist, think that was during my Indiana Jones phase:pac:
    Okay, because of my own personal obsession with the Joneses.... Raiders, Doom, Crusade or.... jesus.... Crystal Skull?

• Advertisement

Sanjuro wrote: »
    Okay, because of my own personal obsession with the Joneses.... Raiders, Doom, Crusade or.... jesus.... Crystal Skull?

Crusade then Raiders but that's mostly because the relationship between Ford and Connery on screen was fantastic:D

Crystal Skull never happened!

Hmmmmmm.......judging from your comments on the Indy and X-men franchises, you seem to be a bit of a fangirl. Tell me a funny story about your fangirlism. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Crusade then Raiders but that's mostly because the relationship between Ford and Connery on screen was fantastic:D

Crystal Skull never happened!

Yep. That's pretty much a 100% correct answer! :pac:

Hmmmmmm.......judging from your comments on the Indy and X-men franchises, you seem to be a bit of a fangirl. Tell me a funny story about your fangirlism. :pac::pac::pac:

Heh I am a bit of a fangirl. Funny story? Hmmm the only funny stories usually involve me buying stuff in Forbidden Planet and showing up the staff in there:pac::pac:

Heh I am a bit of a fangirl. Funny story? Hmmm the only funny stories usually involve me buying stuff in Forbidden Planet and showing up the staff in there:pac::pac:

Ha, one or two chaps I don't much care for in there, hope they were the ones ya showed up. :cool: :pac:

Ha, one or two chaps I don't much care for in there, hope they were the ones ya showed up. :cool: :pac:

Not sure who they were but they were obviously trying to be cool with their knowledge of whatever comic book I was buying at the time and then I just corrected something they said and they just looked embarrased and moved away. Mostly I've found the staff fairly helpful but the odd time they try to be superior, rarely works on me though:pac:

• Advertisement

If you don't like Forbidden Planet have you never bought from the much friendlier Sub City?

Have you dabbled your nerdy fingers into Magic The Gathering at all? if so what was your favourite colour?

Would you believe me if I told you I recently made another impulse purchase and it was ten times worse the Black Death ever was?

If you were to become a stripper what song would you dance to? personally I would use Q Lazarus - Goodbye Horses.

If you had to pick one county in Ireland to be wiped from existence which would you go for?

I am going to steal Rose's signature question and ask you to describe your favourite personal sandwich to make for yourself in disgusting honest and dripping detail?

If all the female noc's were forced to enter a Battle Royale just as the movie which single noc would emerge bloodied but victorious?

If you don't like Forbidden Planet have you never bought from the much friendlier Sub City?
    I have, can't say I've found them to be much friendlier, ask them a question and you get a sneer before they answer, Third Place was one of the best comic book stores imo.
    Have you dabbled your nerdy fingers into Magic The Gathering at all? if so what was your favourite colour?
    No. Only CCG I ever played was VS.
    Would you believe me if I told you I recently made another impulse purchase and it was ten times worse the Black Death ever was?
    I would:p, but now I have to ask what was it?
    If you were to become a stripper what song would you dance to? personally I would use Q Lazarus - Goodbye Horses.
    Ooh, best song would be Christina Aguilera's Get Mine Get Yours;)
    If you had to pick one county in Ireland to be wiped from existence which would you go for?
    Leitrim! No one likes Leitrim:pac:
    I am going to steal Rose's signature question and ask you to describe your favourite personal sandwich to make for yourself in disgusting honest and dripping detail?
    Okay, you take two slices from a proper loaf of bread just out of the oven, the one you have to cut slices from, lather them both in mayonaise, then you layer one slice with freshly cut lettuce and a few slices of tomatoe, then top with freshly fried bacon and put another layer of mayonaise on top of the bacon. Best. Sandwich. Ever.:D Now I'm hungry...
    If all the female noc's were forced to enter a Battle Royale just as the movie which single noc would emerge bloodied but victorious?
    I would obviously:pac::pac:

Are you a fan of prunes or prune related produce?
    Should it be called hill or mountain walking?
    Ever post or hang out in the mustard forum?

Are you a fan of prunes or prune related produce?
    Yuck! No.
    Should it be called hill or mountain walking?
    I think it's hill walking and mountain climbing:cool:
    Ever post or hang out in the mustard forum?
    I didn't know there was a mustard forum till just now, had a quick look, have to check it out, especially the mayonaise appreciation thread:D

I didn't know there was a mustard forum till just now, had a quick look, have to check it out, especially the mayonaise appreciation thread:D

So, you like mayonaisse?
    Also, who would you like to see as the next president of Ireland?

• Advertisement

So, you like mayonaisse?
    I do:) I was asked to describe my favourite sandwich above, it consisted of a lot of mayonaise:D
    Also, who would you like to see as the next president of Ireland?
    No candidate appeals to me. I agree with some of David Norris' opinions but I doubt he would make any difference to how certain things are legislated here. The President is really just an ambassador for this country so someone who is intelligent and not Michael D Higgins will probably do a good job. I'd like to see a young person in this position but I doubt that will ever happen. To be honest I wouldn't mind if we just abolished the position altogether, we don't need a President, they don't do much and cost us a lot of money.

favourite cuisine (italian, chinese, thai, indian etc.) ?
    can you play any musicial instruments?
    do you think you're a creative person?
    something that always makes you smile?

favourite cuisine (italian, chinese, thai, indian etc.) ?
    I actually love Irish food, like stews and boxty. Italian would probably be my second favourite, then French:)
    can you play any musicial instruments?
    I can play the piano a little, gave it up in secondary school. Learned to play the recorder but don't consider that to be musical:pac: Like most Irish people I can play the tin whistle. I have always wanted to learn to play the violin though.
    do you think you're a creative person?
    Definitely, I write a lot. Don't publish much apart from the odd short story on a site I use. I love the freedom of writing and how relaxing it is. It can also be infuriating but then most worthwhile activities are:)
    something that always makes you smile?
    Lots of things make me smile, couples walking hand in hand, a dad playing with his kids, lying on the grass on a sunny day and seeing shapes in the clouds, puppies and big dogs, someone smiling at me, a customer who appreciates good service, watching the sun rise or set, thunder and lightning, Bell X1's Great Defector is one of the few songs guaranteed to make me smile. The list is endless:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

did you like playdoh when you were a kid?

lil'bug wrote: »
    did you like playdoh when you were a kid?

I did indeed:D I was never very good at making stuff with it but it was fun to play with!

The terrible movie I bought recently was Valhalla Rising, so self involved pretentious twaddle.

If you could dropkick anyone in the face and get away with it scott free who would you pick?

If you travelled back in time would you murder an innocent young 6 year old Hitler to save millions in the future?

If you were not born in Ireland what other country would you like to have be born in?

Favourite sports star?

Who would win in a fight between Leonidas and Cú Chulainn?

Do you think you will get more tattoos and if so any ideas for that?

Favourite character from A Song of Ice and Fire? you have to pick just one!

Most attractive physical feature and personality trait in a man?

Least attractive physical feature and personality trait in a man?

If there was one woman on the planet that you would go gay for who would it be?

Favourite childhood cartoon?

Did you play with barbies or my little ponies growing up?

Why do you suck at eating so much?

Can you cook? if you cook for other people do you forget normal people eat much more so serve your friends little tiny Micayla portions and then they get pissed off with you?

Why do culchies love mayonnaise so much? :P

Did you ever eat PlayDoh as a kid?

The terrible movie I bought recently was Valhalla Rising, so self involved pretentious twaddle.

Heh, I went to see that at last year's film festival!
    If you could dropkick anyone in the face and get away with it scott free who would you pick?
    Bono.
    If you travelled back in time would you murder an innocent young 6 year old Hitler to save millions in the future?
    No, I would prefer to change his circumstances so he grows up happy rather than bitter. If that doesn't work, then yes I would kill him.
    If you were not born in Ireland what other country would you like to have be born in?
    America would have been an interesting place to grow up in, or Italy.
    Favourite sports star?
    Sean Óg
    Who would win in a fight between Leonidas and Cú Chulainn?
    Cú Chulainn would totally kick Leonidas' ass!
    Do you think you will get more tattoos and if so any ideas for that?
    I have three ideas already:D the infinity symbol, a quill and my first intital in heiroglyphics. I also know I want something on my leg, but not sure yet, have been thinking about letting the tattoo artist do something.
    Favourite character from A Song of Ice and Fire? you have to pick just one!
    Jon Snow.
    Most attractive physical feature and personality trait in a man?
    Big arms and confidence but not egotistical.
    Least attractive physical feature and personality trait in a man?
    Shaved head and I hate people who are rude so that would put me right off. I knew a guy who would actually click his fingers at waiters/waitresses.
    If there was one woman on the planet that you would go gay for who would it be?
    A.J. Cook who plays JJ in Criminal Mind

A.J.-Cook1.jpg
    Favourite childhood cartoon?
    The 90s Batman cartoon was awesome, the one where Mark Hamill was the voice of the Joker.
    Did you play with barbies or my little ponies growing up?
    No! In fact I hated dolls so much I'd cut all their hair off. I got dinosaur models once and would have the dinosaurs eat the dolls.
    Why do you suck at eating so much?
    It's a combination of two things, I had anorexia when I was younger and my family found out and would watch me eating, ever since then I've had a complex with eating in front of others. And I'm also a little OCD about weight gain.
    Can you cook? if you cook for other people do you forget normal people eat much more so serve your friends little tiny Micayla portions and then they get pissed off with you?
    I do cook and I actually cook way more than needed:P
    Why do culchies love mayonnaise so much? :P
    Do they? It could be because it's AWESOME:P I much prefer mayonaise on a sandwich to butter.

Did you ever eat PlayDoh as a kid?

No, I was a samrt kid who knew the difference between food and non food items:p plus it smelled kinda nasty.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten, and why did you eat it?
    Are you a hypocondriac? (i.e. obsessed with your health)
    If you were given a €5 note and a packet of maltesers, would you represent Ireland at the next eurovision contest?
    Banana's or Kiwi-fruit?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement