Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenisk Bike give away!!

Options
  • 26-06-2011 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭

Hello all just thought ide put a post about this and hope that it doesn't get deleted. There is a competition going on to win a bike on Glenisk Facebook page. I'm quite amazed at what i have seen and whats going on. Now i'm not asking people to go vote for anyone on it or anything, but would like people top have a look at it and let me know what you think about whats happening??
    just type in Glenisk into facebook and have a look at the bike competition section

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I'm failing to seenwhat you're coming to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

If you go on the page and see all the comments you will see what i mean, i dont want to bias opinion by commenting on it myself

No,I mean,you said ''let me know what you think is happening''. I'm not sure what you mean by that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

what you think about what is happening? meaning your views on it?

Is it regards someone here asking people to vote for her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

lemons1.jpg

bitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hello all just thought ide put a post about this and hope that it doesn't get deleted. There is a competition going on to win a bike on Glenisk Facebook page. I'm quite amazed at what i have seen and whats going on. Now i'm not asking people to go vote for anyone on it or anything, but would like people top have a look at it and let me know what you think about whats happening??
    just type in Glenisk into facebook and have a look at the bike competition section
    what you think about what is happening? meaning your views on it?

What do we think is happening? Glenisk are trying to giveaway a bike to a worthy winner. That is whats happening.

Having looked at the FB page. Dont think the Sligo Forum is the place to discuss it.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement