Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Certificate question

Options
  • 27-06-2011 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi, using Opera to access boards and I keep getting the security certificate popup asking do I 'Accept' or 'Reject'. The server name or something was delivery.myflashpointmedia.com signed by Ethical Junction. Also have boards.ie bookmarked as https. Is it ok to accept the certificate? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

PandyAndy wrote: »
    Hi, using Opera to access boards and I keep getting the security certificate popup asking do I 'Accept' or 'Reject'. The server name or something was delivery.myflashpointmedia.com signed by Ethical Junction. Also have boards.ie bookmarked as https. Is it ok to accept the certificate? Thanks.

What page is that occuring on? It may be coming from someone's sig rather than boards.ie direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Hi, thanks for the reply. It doesn't load up straight away when I go to boards.ie, it only comes up when I click onto a forum link. For instance, when I click After Hours (or any forum) from the latest posts tab it'll come up and it'll also come up when I click into a thread.

Edit: Did state it only happened when I'm offline, but it's happening now when I'm online.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Removed the HTTPS and put it back to HTTP and not getting the certificate. Did try Firefox on HTTPS and also got a security popup. Seeing as though it's working fine on HTTP I'll just leave it at that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement