Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for "flaming"

Options
  • 27-06-2011 12:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I was banned from the thread Should gay people be allowed to adopt.

I made two posts on the thread as follows -

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Biggins

What, because of their sexuality that makes them bad people?
    O' yes, they are gay so any child in their care must be of course open to increased chances of abuse - and come on, lets not fcuk around the issue - thats what we are talking about here.

Then my reply -

What was that??! Creates his own strawman and then knocks it down. It's clear from that post that Biggins thinks that any opponents to gay child adoption are homophobic and prejudiced. Pointless arguing with someone with such a narrow-minded entrenched position.

The other user then exploded, and I simply posted that emotive outbursts did not advance the thread in an effort to calm him down.

I then received a ban. I would like to appeal the ban as my comment was not flaming.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yeah and now you're sitebanned for duplicate account sock-puppeting with an account that also has bans under it's belt...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement