Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About languages *ANSWER URGENTLY PLEASE*

Options
  • 27-06-2011 3:58am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 19

When you do a course like hopitality management and you have to do a language like german, irish french or spanish, does anybody know if the spanish is thought at beginners level ? Please answer quick cause im doing my change of mind form atm. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

Yes

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

All languages are taught from beginners level, unless stated otherwise.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 19 payme1000

not true, if u do like french its thought at all most leaving cert level aswell as irish and german, i was wondering about the spanish ? ola

Yes
    just the spanish yeh ?

payme1000 wrote: »
    not true, if u do like french its thought at all most leaving cert level aswell as irish and german, i was wondering about the spanish ? ola

It's still taught from beginners level, as you don't have to study any language at leaving cert if you don't want

• Advertisement

Yes
    hey can you please say more on this like are you sure or just like saying ha, i know that french and irish you are exspected to know quite alot of it do you know for certain if spanish it thought like as if youv never even heard of the language.?

Here is the coursewise entry for the course you mentioned above: Hospitality Management - DIT

The 5 languages you can do are they, they are all taught from scratch.

Here is the coursewise entry for the course you mentioned above: Hospitality Management - DIT

The 5 languages you can do are they, they are all taught from scratch.
    Yeh but i did the leisure management course last year and i was doing french and it wasnt beginners level at all ? it was quite difficult ?

Advertisement