Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Test Route in Carrick-On-Shannon

Options
  • 27-06-2011 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

have my driving test coming up very soon!
    was wondering if anyone knows any routes?
    huge thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭greenybaby

when i done mine i was brought up that hill by gings but from the other side if ya get me, that was for my hill start and out by toymaster up the back roads to reverse around the corner, was a very quick test about 20mins in total but then again that was 8 years ago so i dunno how much has changed, just keep driving around carrick and get used to it, be careful at the top of the hill up from bank of america, they might bring you that way to see if you will attempt to drive down the one way street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Get some lessons with some of the local instructors, you'll know the route in no time then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

Think it's just a lap around the town, a hill start at gings, and a 3-point turn beside the sports complex on summer hill :) Not positive though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wivy

Passed first time! thanks for the advice guys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jcoughlin

Hi any other information on the driving Test in Carrick since? Ive my test next Wednesday

• Advertisement
Advertisement