Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moved to esb 23rd may

Options
  • 27-06-2011 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

Hi as per title I moved to ye on the 23rd May. I recieved a bill today, but that was the first contact, I thought at least the welcome pack would arrive before the bill?

Also when I try to register as a new customer for the online billing it says this service is unavailable, is this link down can you verify?

lastly on my new bill it says previous bill, paid etc but as a new customer to electric Ireland , how does it have details of a previous bill, which is not the final amount that I paid with Airtricity.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi patrickc,

The online billing section of our website was down for a couple of hours earlier this morning; it should be up and running again now if you want to check.
    patrickc wrote:
    I thought at least the welcome pack would arrive before the bill?

We're currently experiencing a backlog issuing out welcome packs to customers; our apologies for this. In relation to having previous details outlined on your bill; if you PM me your account details I'll have a look at this for you.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I've rang them as had another issue when registering

thanks

Advertisement