Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser willing to travel to hotel

Options
  • 27-06-2011 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Not sure I should be putting this in the Sligo section.

I am helping out a friend of mine who is getting married in 3 weeks and some of her family are staying in a hotel in Enniscrone the night before the wedding and have to travel 40 minutes to the church. We are looking for a hairdresser willing to travel to the hotel at probably 7.30 / 8 in the morning to do a few of the guests hair.

She has contacted a hairdresser in Enniscrone but she said she doesn't open till 10 am and also doesn't travel to the hotel. They need to have their hair done by 11am.

As far as I am aware it is just blow drying.

would be great if anyone knew of any freelance hairdressers or anyone in a salon willing to travel to hotel.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As Enniscrone is in Sligo, not Mayo, I'll bump this over with a redirect so both forums can see it.

Google throws up a few suggestions, you can try just ringing a few from here:
    http://www.hairdressers.ie/All_Hair_Salons_in_SLIGO.html

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

thanks - had put one in the Sligo section too, so feel free to delete one of them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

None of my business really, but I just thought I'd point out that while Enniscrone is in Co. Sligo, it is much closer to Mayo, and the OPs chances of finding a hairdresser willing to travel from Ballina would be better than one coming from Sligo, unless she lucks out with someone from somewhere along the N59

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Her thread in the Mayo forum was closed for a strange reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭waterboy15

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Her thread in the Mayo forum was closed for a strange reason.
    These do hotel service, Finualas hair design siigo 0719169633.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

'bestin the west'. I have deleated your last two posts as you had already offered your services to the OP and they could have been considered advertising/spaming, which is against forum rules. Its also advisable that posters telephone numbers are not posted on the forum for their own security.

OP, if you wish to avail of 'bestin the west's' offer or discuss it with them, please use the PM fuction.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

find me on face book hairroomsalonannmarie

You've already been told if the OP is interested they will contact you. If you keep posting it will be seen as spamming and promoting your business. If you wish to join boards to promote your business you can do so as a business customer.

Advertisement