Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Email Problems (Firefox)

Options
  • 27-06-2011 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

I've recently updated my firefox software (running on Mac). Since then when logged onto my eircom.net email account I can only open one email and then it will not allow me open a second. It will not let me access other folders also.

I am also running parallels and internet explorer on windows 7 but its a pain in the ass to have to start windows 7 just to read more than one email at a time. Is there a solution for firefox as I prefer this browser.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    I've recently updated my firefox software (running on Mac). Since then when logged onto my eircom.net email account I can only open one email and then it will not allow me open a second. It will not let me access other folders also.

I am also running parallels and internet explorer on windows 7 but its a pain in the ass to have to start windows 7 just to read more than one email at a time. Is there a solution for firefox as I prefer this browser.

Hi Bullseye1
    What ver of Firefox are you using? There was an issue with ver 4 a while ago.
    Can you PM me your eircom.net email sign in and I can have this investigated for you.
    Tony

Advertisement