Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser willing to travel to Enniscrone

Options
  • 27-06-2011 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I have put this in the Mayo Section too - but thought I'd try Sligo as well.

I am helping out a friend of mine who is getting married in 3 weeks and some of her family are staying in a hotel in Enniscrone the night before the wedding and have to travel 40 minutes to the church. We are looking for a hairdresser willing to travel to the hotel at probably 7.30 / 8 in the morning to do a few of the guests hair.

She has contacted a hairdresser in Enniscrone but she said she doesn't open till 10 am and also doesn't travel to the hotel. They need to have their hair done by 11am.

As far as I am aware it is just blow drying.

would be great if anyone knew of any freelance hairdressers or anyone in a salon willing to travel to hotel.

Thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement