If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh noes... not another 42" TV thread

Options
  • 27-06-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Hey, I was looking at buying a 42" TV. I found the 42LE5900 on amazon. Checked on your site and while it was cheaper, it said it was for in store customers only. Just wondering if you could stretch the rules a bit, so I can send some business your way ;)

I think it would compliment my A/V reciever kit :)

If you can't do that TV, do you have any that you could do of similar specs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Actually, I have been browsing and would be interested in this LG 42LX6900. Can you advise if some sort of deal could be done on 1 extra set of glasses and delivery to ROI?

Oh, and these are Saorview compatible right? Since they can receive Freeview HD which is over mpeg4 right?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

Im also interested in the above LG 42LX6900 with delivery to the ROI.

Just seen in another thread where your not doing the LG 42LX6900 anymore?

Just a little bump... I have gotten myself excited about buying a new telly now. Really want to get the ball rolling :D

d31b0y wrote: »
    Just a little bump... I have gotten myself excited about buying a new telly now. Really want to get the ball rolling :D

And another bump!

• Advertisement

jay28 wrote: »

And another bump![/

Anyone from richersounds interested in selling a tv?

Jay, please stop bumping so much. You are just going to annoy them and neither of us will get a TV :/

Start your own thread if you want to, but don't drag mine down! :)

Jay, please stop bumping so much. You are just going to annoy them and neither of us will get a TV :/

Start your own thread if you want to, but don't drag mine down! :)

No problem will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

The 42LX6900 is now a finished line and there are only a few in various conditions in a few UK mainland stores.

The 42LE5900 is very short on stock and it is currently an in-store only product. We can't change this as our HO tell us what TV's to hold for in-store customers.

If the stock situation changes on the 5900 then we can certainly ship it.

LG are bringing in some new models at the moment and there will be a few others that become available and we are also waiting patiently for the new Philips range also.

We do have the LG 42LE4900 which is £479.95 or we also have the 37" LE5900 which is the same price.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Hi guys.

The 42LX6900 is now a finished line and there are only a few in various conditions in a few UK mainland stores.

The 42LE5900 is very short on stock and it is currently an in-store only product. We can't change this as our HO tell us what TV's to hold for in-store customers.

If the stock situation changes on the 5900 then we can certainly ship it.

LG are bringing in some new models at the moment and there will be a few others that become available and we are also waiting patiently for the new Philips range also.

We do have the LG 42LE4900 which is £479.95 or we also have the 37" LE5900 which is the same price.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave. I kind of set my sights on a 3D tv after seeing the LX6900. The LX6900 would have been perfect. Do you have any other offers on any 3D TV's at all?

Oh and Jay, I was kidding about making a new thread. Hope you didn't take me too serious. I should have used the bigger grin :D

• Advertisement

Ha your ok d31boy.......... I too was looking at the 3d lx6900 but it has recieved mixed reviews online?. although if the price was right you couldn't go wrong.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys in the first instance - apologies for the delay getting back to you - that's the first think we should have said to you - unfortunately we don't monitor Boards as closely as we would like at the moment - but we are doing our best.

Next - OK it's unfortunate that the LG 42LX6900 is now a finished line - it was a really cracking TV and at £499.95 it was an amazing deal as well - but how about the 47" version?

The 47LX6900 was a £1,500 TV so at £699.95 it really is superb value - However I have a couple available from stock that I would do at £629.95.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/47lx6900/lg-47lx6900

Again apologies for the delay getting back to you and please do drop me a line if we can assist in any way.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks for the reply John, Ill take one of the 47lx6900 at that price, Thats if there is one left, d31boy would have first option as it is his thread after all :D

Whats the shipping cost of this to the ROI?

Thanks again.

Jay

Thanks for the reply John, Ill take one of the 47lx6900 at that price, Thats if there is one left, d31boy would have first option as it is his thread after all :D

Whats the shipping cost of this to the ROI?

Thanks again.

Jay

Jay,

sure don't worry about D31 - he's probably wrapped up in the scratcher and you know what they say ( you snooze you etc..) Seriously I'll do one for him as well if he gets back to me!

On the shipping front - where abouts are you in the ROI - if you revert I'll do my best to get you a quote sharpish!

Thanks again - see there's a sale saved & we appreciate the Biz :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

Shipping would be to Co Wicklow,

Thanks

Jay

John,

Shipping would be to Co Wicklow,

Thanks

Jay

Jay - approx £29..

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

J

Thanks John,

Could you pm me contact details and ill be in touch tomorrow

Cheers

Hi John, that's a fantastic price. Just a couple of q's. What kind of price would I be looking at to get an extra pair of 3D glasses thrown in to boot? Delivery would be to Wicklow. Greystones precisely.

EDIT: *refresh* I hope you aren't in bed :D

Hi John, that's a fantastic price. Just a couple of q's. What kind of price would I be looking at to get an extra pair of 3D glasses thrown in to boot? Delivery would be to Wicklow. Greystones precisely.

'eh Ahem, no ( I'm sorry I brought up the bed thing now!)

The AGS110's are £79.95 - unfortunately I cannot do much of a deal on them!

Greystones, no problem - you will have it for the weekend!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

'eh Ahem, no ( I'm sorry I brought up the bed thing now!)

The AGS110's are £79.95 - unfortunately I cannot do much of a deal on them!

Greystones, no problem - you will have it for the weekend!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John, this might be a stretch but is there any way you could get the lot delivered to me for 800 euro (approx 715 pound)?

• Advertisement

John, this might be a stretch but is there any way you could get the lot delivered to me for 800 euro (approx 715 pound)?

D31,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - £739 is as tight as I can go for the 47LX6900 / Extra glasses * 1 pair / Delivery.

Give me a shout if you are interested!

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

You must love work. You are killing me with that price.
    Can you get it to me for the weekend?

ARGH!

I'll take it!
    What details do you need?

You must love work. You are killing me with that price.
    Can you get it to me for the weekend?

ARGH!

I'll take it!
    What details do you need?

Hi John

I'm also ready to order

Cheers

Guys,

just hit a small(ish) snag - Stock checked and we only have one unit available from stock as the guys in-store went on a 47LX6900 selling frenzy yesterday - but don't fret - I'll have more in next week - I'm not sure who should get the one for the weekend - what do you guys think?

Keep me posted and we will all get a deal together - we will PM you both in the next few mins!

Thanks again,

J

I'd love it for this weekend... If you can't get it to me by then, I don't mind when I get it.

Jay, what do you think?

I'd love it for this weekend... If you can't get it to me by then, I don't mind when I get it.

Jay, what do you think?

D31 you can go ahead and have this one. I'll get the one Next week.

Guys, sent you both a PM. I think you can probably go ahead with the order. Unless John tells me I can use my Laser card. (CC is maxed and will take a day or two for funds to go through)

Hi Dave, John,

I'm still waiting on word on when stock will be in next week. Do you know yet? I'll be paying with bank transfer for handiness and want to get it payed for as soon as possible so thre is as little delay in delivery as possible.

Thanks,

Derek

Hi Dave, John,

I'm still waiting on word on when stock will be in next week. Do you know yet? I'll be paying with bank transfer for handiness and want to get it payed for as soon as possible so thre is as little delay in delivery as possible.

Thanks,

Derek

Deark,

They are due in on Friday 8th - we will aim to get it delivered on either the 8th (Friday) or Saturday 9th.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Hi Dave, John,

Thanks,

Derek

Deark,

They are due in on Friday 8th - we will aim to get it delivered on either the 8th (Friday) or Saturday 9th.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John

I ordered the tv through Dave yesterday. You wouldn't happen to know when it will be delivered would you?

I need to make sure there will be someone at home to sign for it

Cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.