Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip Hire??

• 27-06-2011 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know where i can get a skip bag and not pay there
    and then but pay them when they collect??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

You need something like this.

http://www.skipbags.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,624 ✭✭✭✭looksee

No, they are looking for cash on delivery - OP wants some sort of leverage to be sure they will come and pick it up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

You can get skip bags in most woodies for about twenty quid. Bring it home fill it then ring them and they collect it.
    Pay the driver the balance when they call or over the phone with laser or credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭figs

looksee wrote: »
    No, they are looking for cash on delivery - OP wants some sort of leverage to be sure they will come and pick it up!

and rightly so... so far I've been over a week waiting for a mini-skip to be collected.

The response to my now multiple daily phone calls is "you're on the urgent list", "you're next on the list", "we guarantee you it will be picked up tonight"...

Most useless crowd of lying b****** I've come across in a longtime.

I've paid for on delivery... any ideas how I might hurry up the collection?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭basill

Not sure where you are in Dublin but Grange Builders Providers do 3 sizes of skip bags. You take them away with you and pay in full for collection. Have used them a few times and never more than a day waiting to get them collected.

• Advertisement
Advertisement