Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiling question

• 27-06-2011 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi guys!

I have a quick question. I recently I had my kitchen floor tiled and lets just say the finished product was well below the standard i would expect from any tiller. As a result I'm in the process of trying to rectify some of the issues.

I know it obviouslly helps to actually see a potential job before they could quote a price for the work needed, but if I were to have all the tiles surrounding the L shaped kitchen unit replaced (probably 7/8 in total), and the kitchen re-grouted how much roughly would i be looking at paying out? The tiles are large 60x60 polished porcelain tiles and the kitchen surface area probably measures about 15x15feet.

Comments

Advertisement