Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replace broken screen on htc wildfire

• 27-06-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

is it easy to replace a screen on the htc wilfire phone...i am thinking of buying a replacement screen on ebay and doing it myself???
    I dropped my phone recently and the screen is cracked but is still useable..
    they were charging 100euro plus to repair it at the shops....
    any advice please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

I found a nice little shop inside the Ilac Centre, Moore St. exit that does screen repairs for fairly cheap. I got my HTC HD2 done for 90E. I was getting quoted like 170 in others.

Look on YouTube how to disassemble the phone and then reassemble it and see if you're confident enough to do it. If you are, go for it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,141 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ive done my girlfriends twice, Its very very simple.

Although I did used to repair devices back in the day as a Nokia Tech.

But providing you have some T head screwdrivers and some small flat and philips heads its simple. I say go for it. Take your time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

listermint wrote: »
    Ive done my girlfriends twice, Its very very simple.

Thanks for sharing, ya big stud muffin!
    One not enough for ya lol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,141 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ghandee wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing, ya big stud muffin!
    One not enough for ya lol?

Like it!

and ive no idea how i didnt notice that :D :cool:

Advertisement