Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars: The Old Republic Irish Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

According to the latest chatter on SWTOR-RP all the participating EU RP guilds may be moving over to Progenitor so the community is held together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

According to the latest chatter on SWTOR-RP all the participating EU RP guilds may be moving over to Progenitor so the community is held together.
    Thankfully, though it looks like some people are planning to take their ball designated server and go home there

Personally, I like The Progenitor more though. =D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Yeah I think we'll probably be moving over too. Personally I don't care much for Giant Shark Mom over memetic badass Trask Ulgo but I'm prepared to go where the community leads.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

need to know what server is all playin on???

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

Here is an updated list of guild server placement as of 12/12/2011 this may be subject to change and i will try to keep it updated as much as possible.

Player vs Player
    SERVER: BASILISK DROID

Republic: Honour Guard

Imperial: (Erin Go Bragh ATT *) Fuse Diskey Whisco

Player vs Player
    SERVER: SCEPTER OF RAGNOS

Imperial:Gears of Phwoar

Role Playing
    SERVER: THE PROGENITOR

Republic:

Imperial: Ubiqtorate Imperial Loyalists

Player vs Environment
    SERVER: FROSTCLAW

Republic: Nurofen Plus

Imperial: The Irish Guard

* (Erin Go Bragh Will merge and join ATT on dec 26th.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭GarethBah

Our server name is terrible haha

SDK are on Atho City, we're trying to decide whether to hold tight or move to another server and freelance until we can merge / create a guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭MikeyJoyce

Hi guys me and my friends are moving to SWTOR from WoW soon and we didn't put much taught into looking for other Irish players until now.

There are about 6 of us that are planning the move but we are looking for other Irish players to chat too and raid etc.

We were considering going Galactic Republic but it seems everyone is going Sith is that correct?
    Anyways im hoping here to get an idea of a good server choice and not have everyone spread out and maybe join the same server as everyone else? Anyone got ideas.

Also if you have an irish guild for Swtor can you email me details and server ideas.
    Michael-strike@hotmail.com

Thanks all

If you are going to play on a PvP server BASILISK DROID seems to be the server to go :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Republic PvP for me, hopefully Basilisk Droid, though i'm not willing to queue for a few hours every time i login.

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »
    Republic PvP for me, hopefully Basilisk Droid, though i'm not willing to queue for a few hours every time i login.

I'l be around on that server :pac: if you want to do any flashpoints or anything give me a shout!

Basilisk Droid Republic seems to be a good idea?

MikeyJoyce wrote: »
    Basilisk Droid Republic seems to be a good idea?

Ye there are around 4 guilds there from people who use boards

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Saw a few UK guilds are on Basilisk Droid too, tempted to roll on that but I'll see come invite time, what the buzz on the forum is

Im just torn between Republic or empire atm...

MikeyJoyce wrote: »
    Im just torn between Republic or empire atm...

It seems empire are outnumbering republic, i'm going republic myself tho :P

many irish on ur servers yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Can someone explain how the EGB and ATT merge will work? I'm currently signed up for EGB and from my understanding once I'm in play, I'll get an auto-invite to that guild. Do I just leave the guild and then ask to join ATT or is all this being handled behind the scenes? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Name: Rechten

Server: Legions Of Letto

Faction: Sith Empire

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Im on Legions of Lettow too

Sith Inq called Kadavrus

• Advertisement

Eireannach wrote: »
    Can someone explain how the EGB and ATT merge will work? I'm currently signed up for EGB and from my understanding once I'm in play, I'll get an auto-invite to that guild. Do I just leave the guild and then ask to join ATT or is all this being handled behind the scenes? Thanks.

There is a plan for people to merge on december 26th, and not b4 that date. So when you enter the game stay within EGB until officers tell you otherwise on December 26th.
    Several reasons for us doing it this way, most importantly for all New EGB members to be aware of the plans to merge, so giving people a week to get informed after official launch will help for a smooth transition. See you in Game soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Omphin wrote: »
    There is a plan for people to merge on december 26th, and not b4 that date. So when you enter the game stay within EGB until officers tell you otherwise on December 26th.
    Several reasons for us doing it this way, most importantly for all New EGB members to be aware of the plans to merge, so giving people a week to get informed after official launch will help for a smooth transition. See you in Game soon :)

Sounds good, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

so the majority of players here are goin basalisk droid server republic?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

CyberJuice wrote: »

I am anyway

If you are playing republic on droid and need a guild give me a shout :) character name Gsx!

GarethBah wrote: »
    If you are playing republic on droid and need a guild give me a shout :) character name Gsx!

I'll be up for that. Have a friend joining too who'll be rolling as a smuggler. Will be Consular I'd say for me.

titan18 wrote: »
    I'll be up for that. Have a friend joining too who'll be rolling as a smuggler. Will be Consular I'd say for me.

Alright, any idea when you are in to early access?

GarethBah wrote: »
    Alright, any idea when you are in to early access?

Reckon I'll be Saturday with a preorder of November sadly.Maybe Friday night if I'm lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

CyberJuice wrote: »

the majority are empire, theres 4 guilds on empire from what i can see..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75971655&postcount=156

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

when the merge happens there should be 44+ people in ATT based on accounts per guild.

Fuse have 49 people, and Diskey Whisco have 16.

Those numbers would multiply (if there was recruitment) at a very fast rate if the guild wanted

Advertisement