Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars: The Old Republic Irish Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

DeVore wrote: »
    Hey, I've a Bounty Hunter on Basilisk Droid if there are any Boardsies about. Toon nick is DeVore. I'm only ickle (lvl 7) cos I just got it tonight but have played a ton of MMOs before.

Have to say, I'm liking the BH story line a lot and like how they play!

DeV.
    Only spotted this now and it seems you aren't around now. I'll be on most of tomorrow afternoon/evening (as usual :pac:) so poke me (Troika) and I can invite you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,365 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Im on Prgenitor republic running as a Jedi Sentinel Called Vicxas. If anyone rolls a guy on the server be sure to add me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GrahamMurphy95

Hi this has nothing really to do with the topic, but I am Irish btw:D

I have played other games like this such as World of Warcraft, but I'm going to be playing this from now on and I was wondering when you purchase the game do I buy like a game card too so I can play online or is the free month with the game good enough for the time being?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭GarethBah

Hi this has nothing really to do with the topic, but I am Irish btw:D

I have played other games like this such as World of Warcraft, but I'm going to be playing this from now on and I was wondering when you purchase the game do I buy like a game card too so I can play online or is the free month with the game good enough for the time being?

You will need a subscription such as a game card or credit card to activate the free 30 days

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GrahamMurphy95

I was thinking that, get my game tomorrow:)!! What realm did you all choose? and should i go sith or jedi?:P btw I'm only joining pvp realm..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

just got this today and im hooked :D Im a jedi consular called skillganon on basilsk droid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

So last night, We (Fuse) got 5 server first kills in 8man normal mode content. Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I've a trooper on Basilisk Droid, would like to get invited Honour Guard or whatever is the Irish republic guild please

That's all Tier 1 content down on normal and server first kills on all kills for Fuse

Bring on the hardmodes!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

is there an irish guild? would love to join, my main is called Skillganon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 SeanLEFT

Is it 22mb or 22gb to download ? big difference will seriously influence whether i purchase hard copy or digital download

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

22mb wouldnt even get you the intro movie :p

Kiith wrote: »
    22mb wouldnt even get you the intro movie :p

i know as much to be true but i wanted to believe i could really get it down and get going right now

Whats it like on system requirements ?

SeanLEFT wrote: »
    Is it 22mb or 22gb to download ? big difference will seriously influence whether i purchase hard copy or digital download
    22mb is just the launcher. Once you run that, it then downloads the 20+ gb it needs.
    SeanLEFT wrote: »
    Whats it like on system requirements ?
    Basic requirements for running it are pretty low.

For some reason though some of the options are more intensive than they should be though, shadows in particular tend to kill fps on poor cards. Switching them off works fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

So I just Bought it and finished downloading it. It's down at the moment while they implement the new patch. So whats the skinny on the servers?

From reading the thread it would seem that Basalisk Droid and Hex Droid have the most active Irish. But which one is better?

I spent 95% of my five years one WoW surrounded by Swedish people because of my server choice which was fine because I had 5 real life mates with me.......but I'd like a more Irish feel this time round. So which one has the most active Irish? I like questing and raiding together btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

Kirby wrote: »
    So I just Bought it and finished downloading it. It's down at the moment while they implement the new patch. So whats the skinny on the servers?

From reading the thread it would seem that Basalisk Droid and Hex Droid have the most active Irish. But which one is better?

I spent 95% of my five years one WoW surrounded by Swedish people because of my server choice which was fine because I had 5 real life mates with me.......but I'd like a more Irish feel this time round. So which one has the most active Irish? I like questing and raiding together btw.

Basilisk Droid has 2 irish guilds on sith side, and 2 on republic side. Need a ginvite just send me your character name in a PM, contact Erin Go Bragh (imperial faction) when in game or add Seven'six to ur friends list when on imperial side of Basilisk Droid.

If you want to go republic side i recommend Honour guard guild, add Gsx to ur friend list on that faction.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Empire all the way. Imperial march plays in my head when I enter a room in real life so it's the only choice tbh. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

Any (Irish Friendly ) Republic Guild on Hex Droid?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Trying to join The Irish Guard guild with my second character, can you only have one guild per account? I can't find the option to join.

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    Trying to join The Irish Guard guild with my second character, can you only have one guild per account? I can't find the option to join.
    The initial auto invite for premade guilds is complete when it's accepted by one of your characters. If you need more added, just get someone in the guild to invite you.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Blowfish wrote: »
    The initial auto invite for premade guilds is complete when it's accepted by one of your characters. If you need more added, just get someone in the guild to invite you.

Jump on our TS channel and have a chat, we will give you an invite then.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

Wow.. looks like a picked the wrong server , might reroll if anyone wants a new guildmate
    EDIT: Rerolled (well created BH/Trooper on Basilisk Droid) Don't mind playing either faction as long as i'm wanted :'(

Frolick wrote: »
    Wow.. looks like a picked the wrong server , might reroll if anyone wants a new guildmate
    EDIT: Rerolled (well created BH/Trooper on Basilisk Droid) Don't mind playing either faction as long as i'm wanted :'(

let me know your name in game and ill send you and invite. Also Add "Seven'six" to friends :)

Playing Empire? A guildy of mine, Kyuubi, has written a complete datacron guide for the Empire. You can download it over at http://www.fuseguild.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Playing Empire? A guildy of mine, Kyuubi, has written a complete datacron guide for the Empire. You can download it over at http://www.fuseguild.com/

Nice one :), found my first one of these lastnight by chance. Be interesting to see how many others i have bypassed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

Omphin wrote: »
    let me know your name in game and ill send you and invite. Also Add "Seven'six" to friends :)
    Its just Fleece, Guessing Imps aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ger_Stone

I seen on the first page that people we're talking about making a guild for Irish players and I cba to read through all the pages.

So, what Irish Guilds are there set up from this threads and what server? Maybe someone should edit a post on the first page with a list ;)

Player vs Player

SERVER: BASILISK DROID

Republic: Honour Guard Dramattic

Imperial: Dawn Herald Diskey Whisco

SERVER: SCEPTER OF RAGNOS

Imperial:Gears of Phwoar

SERVER: HEX DROID

Imperial :Fuse

Role Playing

SERVER: THE PROGENITOR

Imperial: Ubiqtorate Imperial Loyalists

Player vs Environment

SERVER: FROSTCLAW

Republic: Nurofen Plus

Imperial: The Irish Guard

Many of the links are now broken except 3 of the 4 Basilisk Droid guilds. If you are part of the other guild and have a web site please post it here, thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ubiq website is www.ubiqtorate.com

Advertisement