Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on Irish Psychic & Holistic Fairs

Options
  • 27-06-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I am thinking of attending (and possibly later reading at) a nearby Irish Psychic/Holistic fair. I have never been to one of these before so I wanted to get feedback from anyone who has.

Did you like it? Did you get reading and if so what did you think of it? Did the tables seem to be busy, slow etc? What sorts of vendors are there, was it worth the price of your admission etc?

If you visited a psychic at a fair and liked them, would you be likely to return to use their private services if they were nearby?

I interested in any and all feedback, but especially that for fairs in the smaller towns across the country.

I have just a few days to make this decision (at least for this fair) so any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

Hi Melodi,

I've been to the Holistic fair twice. I paid 5 euros entrance in once and the other time I received a text that allowed me free entry, hence why I went the 2nd time.
    The first time I went it was late on in the afternoon, it was very busy within the room, big ques to see certain readers, and other readers seem to be quiet. So I guess its down to personal experience / recommendation.
    The second time I went I knew in advance which reader I wanted to see and went early in the morning to avoid the ques, which paid off.
    I wish you well if you decide to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bananabobana

Hi, I went to one last month and got an excellent reading, there was no admission fee, which was good, because people only have a limited amount of money and I think if I had paid an admission fee I may not have paid for a reading on top of that. The well known readers had a constant stream to their tables, I picked a woman who I knew nothing about, just had a good feeling and got a very accurate and in depth reading reading I was delighted with and now would be more than happy to recommend her, she doesn't live in my area but if I got the chance I would definitely see her again, so I think it would be worth your while if you are trying to get your name out there. The only thing I will say is, it was a warm day and when we walked in a lot of the different tables were burning different incense which made for a very perfumed room which felt a bit nauseating, and I think it could put people off a bit on entering, but I would go again if I get the chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 huneybee

Can anyone recommend any psychic/holistic fairs coming up soon? I would love to go to one but always seem to find out about them when their over.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

There's on in Athlone on Sunday, I won't be able to read at it as I have a morning commitment, but I may be dropping by because actually I have never been to one either. I gather admission is 5 euros at the door, but I have no idea what the reader's charge because I didn't get that far when I realized it wasn't going to work for me.

I do appreciate all the feedback here and hopefully I'll be able to take up the offer at another time. I'm also looking forward just to dropping by if our other commitment permits, later in the day just to see how it works.

Since I'm not sure what constitutes advertising (and I have nothing to do with this fair, at least not this time), I won't post a link. But if you look up "Holistic Fair" Athlone, there's a big webpage with information on it.

Hope that helps,
    Melodi

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I've been to 2 of them so far in Sligo and Kilkenny. €5 entry fee and you're entered into a draw. I went to see June Davey and she was excellent i would recommend her. I saw Hillary *cant remember her second name" she was ok. I want to see Helen Star next, i have heard great reviews about her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

Thank you Autosport, I'm hoping to have time to go with my husband and just pay our door fee to check things out on Sunday afternoon. So far all reviews seem positive, so hopefully I can actually work at one sometime in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 thegspot

Hi Guys,
    I'm going to head to the fair in Athlone Sun, looking forward to it. Also see there's a holistic fair in Red Cow Hotel on 4th Sept. Will try make it to that one if I'm around

Advertisement