Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dit Repeats

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

Anybody here know for sure as to whether or not the module weighting still counts for repeats. If i failed an exam weighted at 80 giving me 32% lets say but my labs were good enough to bring me to 40% can i continue into next year? I know this was the way for the original exams but just wondering do you need to have passed the repeat exam (40% mark) full stop to progress?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bob4567

im have 2 repeats to do in dit next week...if everything goes badly wrong and i fail will i still be able to progress onto second year and just repeat the two failed modules as well as continuing on with second year

• Registered Users Posts: 1 samantha193

i have failed a semester 1 lab exam and was wondering if this will stop me moving into to second year in my course, and having to repeat this module on its own, or is there any forms that can be sent in to explain my failure in this subject ?

Advertisement