Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Audio/Film Production Students

• 27-06-2011 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pixels

We're a small tech startup based in Dublin and were looking to film a short teaser for our soon to be launched web app. Right now we just require a short 60 second video of our founder talking about the app (ideally against a white wall backdrop) with some basic title animation using our logo.

We're also looking for a some audio production (theme music etc) for a supporting podcast show. This project would be suitable for a student looking to add some commercial work to their portfolio.

We won't be able to pay you but once we launch the app we'll be looking to shoot some demo videos which are more creative (requiring animation, music etc) so there's prospects of future paid work.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 viadd

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Expecting people to work for free is ridiculous. Hate to see companies taking advantage of people like this.

If you paid you would get much better results too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 americanna

I'd be interested in helping you guys out. I'm currently studying for a B.A in Film Production at Brooklyn College NY but have been shooting for about 5 years. Prior to going back to school I worked in studio as an assistant music producer. I'm in Dublin for the summer and would love the experience.

Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 14 liamoc74

Hey, im just out of sound engineering college and want to go down the post production route,not really sure what kind of stuff youre looking for but i can send you some tracks to see what you think..
    Cheers Liam

Advertisement