Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITEC Courses

Options
  • 27-06-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm nineteen and was considering doing an ITEC (Irish Training and Educational Centre) distance learning course while working. Has anybody here done a distance learning course with them? Would you recommend it? Do employers take it seriously? Can I put it on my CV?

Thanks,
    Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭kob29

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Dont hand over a cent! Just take a look at the accreditation or lack of on their website, I dont see a fetac cert anywhere. Not a snowballs chance in hell that an employer is going to recognise these.
    They call themselves itec to generate confusion with the International Therapy Examination Council who are recognised internationally.

So whatever it is you want to do, find a recognised provider or you may as well be throwing your money into the toilet!

Advertisement