Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smartyphone broke - can i get my data back?

Options
  • 27-06-2011 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My smartphone broke a couple of weeks ago, my 1 year old DS had a good chew off it and it got moisture damaged.

I did have an anti virus app on the phone and i think it was able to do a backup to my SD memory card. So does anyone know if i get another smartphone will i be able to get any of the data back from my memory card? And does it have to be another Samsung smartphone? Or have i lost all my data for good? The data i'm talking about is calender info, photos, app data etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It really depends on a lot of things. If the card wasn't damaged, then you could put it into a card reader and see whats on it, and anything that was saved to it get it back

Advertisement