Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay sim only and emobile want a creditcard

Options
  • 27-06-2011 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Iv ordered a sim only from emobile today( pre pay ). when i was going through the process online it asks "am i an eircom customer" i say yes put in my eircom ac number and my details come up on screen.
    Then it askes for a visa card number to verify i am who i am? iv just put in my details on screen for this, i wont be billed? I hope not so why do they want my visa card number?
    I can walk into a shop and dont have to give my card number, its prepay, sim is free, so whats going on, this is the seccond time iv had to order a sim online due to not being able to get to store with work. Im starting to worry why iv even going to change networks now. ist sim didnt arrive will this one.
    Im not even on the network yet and im frustrated over the service, not to mention iv called cs a few time just to be cut off before i talk to someone, have to go on here for answers, shop in waterford dont answer fone and wont return calls. crap service so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 servechilled

8975630 wrote: »
    . crap service so far.

Then heed the warning signs and look elsewhere.

Card details are only for verification afaik i.e to stop tons of requests

Advertisement