Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Playpen : Slow Show

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So..... IS IT CHRISTY'S OR LOUIE'S?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

jumpguy wrote: »
    What is your opinion on the Facebook?
    It's great apart from a few minor faults (pictures and chat malfunctions, grrrr) and I think people need to complain about it a lot less. It's very easy to get rid of all the stuff that annoys you, and it's a great way of keeping in touch with people (I wouldn't talk to 90% of my year during holidays without it)...when chat actually works.
    So..... IS IT CHRISTY'S OR LOUIE'S?!
    Oops just kinda replied to this elsewhere. But anywho, I abhor Carol so I kind of hope it's not Louie and Carol's child (but I want him to be happy :() because that'd leave a big bond between them and someday he has to realise how horrible she is and leave her (I'm sorry but I'm struggling to find any redeeming qualities in Carol), if it was Christy's it'd be quite an interesting storyline and I'd look forward to it. Five months suggests that it could well have been Christy's, I'm not 100% sure if Carol and Louie were going at it back then, I suppose we'll see tomorrow. Best case scenario - Louie dumps Carol and finds someone more worthy of him. I liked him and Yvonne but she seems to be swinging the other way now. Worst case scenario - Louie and Carol live happily ever after with a child who grows up looking like Carol instead of Louie.

SUPPORT A FAIR CITY FORUM.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Do you like louie's new kinda pushed to the side haircut?

Joey or chandler?

Best and worst present you ever got?

Would you rather sleep in a bed of rats for a night or stay in a tank of creepy crawlies for an hour?

What do you like about me? :) *ego boost alert*

what do you like about yourself?

Traits you find appealing in the opposite/same sex, however you roll? (love how i phrased that so fancily!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

What do you do when bored apart from the internet?

Have you ever driven a tractor?

What's your best childhood memory?

What's your view of college?

Where's the furthest you've been outside Ireland?

What are your 5 biggest ambitions?

Do you like children?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Do you like louie's new kinda pushed to the side haircut?
    It's not terrible, but I liked his old haircut better. :(

Joey or chandler?
    JOEY. <3
    Best and worst present you ever got?
    Best - probably my laptop seeing as it's what I use most
    Worst - one Christmas my brother got a PS2 game off our aunt and I got....slipper socks. They weren't even nice slipper socks, they were kind of uncomfortable and hard. Bitch.

Would you rather sleep in a bed of rats for a night or stay in a tank of creepy crawlies for an hour?
    I'm a Celeb doesn't start till November bbz. Ughhh both are equally horrible but the tank of creepy crawlies is shorter so that.

What do you like about me? :) *ego boost alert*
    Your insanity and weird obsessions that I sometimes end up sharing. I don't think I liked Fair City half as much before you came along. :p And that you get Eurovision. And you call laptops 'lappies'.

what do you like about yourself?
    Eh, I'm not good at this sort of question. :p I like that I have a fairly decent vocabulary for my age, and my hair can be alright sometimes, job done. :pac:

Traits you find appealing in the opposite/same sex, however you roll? (love how i phrased that so fancily!)
    Good sense of humour is very important and good looks don't go astray either. Ohhh and anyone who is exceptionally talented = swoon, appearances actually go out the window. I wish I was talented...sigh.
    What do you do when bored apart from the internet?
    Read or watch TV, I clearly have numerous obscure interests. :p

Have you ever driven a tractor?
    No, I'm a terrible culchie. I have been inside a tractor being driven on countless occasions though.

What's your best childhood memory?
    It's really hard to remember one, I loved primary school loads so I have many fond memories. I liked the fun innocence of birthday parties and cake and Rice Krispie buns and Pass the Parcel and party bags for when you were going home and gorging yourself with it despite already feeling close to vomiting. Those were the days.

What's your view of college?
    I. Cannot. Wait. I think I look forward to it more than most people because I live in the middle of nowhere and getting everywhere is such effort and the thought of living near...FACILITIES...and being able to order pizza is just mind-blowing. I have two more years to go, but hey, this time last year I had three years to go and that doesn't seem like so long ago. :)

Where's the furthest you've been outside Ireland?
    Brittany in France, I'm just so cultural.
    What are your 5 biggest ambitions?
    I haven't really considered stuff like this in great detail before but...
    1. Have a really good college experience and get involved and have general good times.
    2. Have a job I actually like.
    3. Travel the world and the seven seas...
    I can't think of a 4 and 5, I'm low maintenace. :cool:

Do you like children?
    Not really. :P I feel like a bit of a horrible person admitting it but they're always so loud and screechy and wet and sticky and just a bit annoying. I do, however, have soft spots for my niece and nephew, those kids are alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

And, that is a wrap!

Next up is Unknown13.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement