Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COOL POSTCARD SHOP?

Options
  • 27-06-2011 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey all, I need to send some postcards to some fellow artist friends. So I was wondering if anyone knows a shop in Dublin that sells strange, unusual or different postcards. Everywhere I look all im getting is cliche drink & stereotype rural rubbish etc.. Thanks a bunch :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

You could make your own?! Go out and take some random photographs and transform them into unique postcards! Moo.com for example do them - I've used them for miniature business cards before and the quality is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Poubelle

George's St Arcade have a couple of shops that sell random and some commercially postcards.

Paperchase concessions in A-Wear and Arnotts have some funky postcards.

The National Print Museum (among other places) stocks these hilarious 'Keep Going Sure its Grand' postcards - Irishy with a modern twist!

Alternatively keep an eye out for those freebie postcards in pubs and sandwiches, they can be unusual and interesting sometimes!

Advertisement