Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social group - music events

Options
  • 27-06-2011 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Just wondering if there is any social group for going to music events - I usually find that people are busy, have babysitting issues (school night or something like that) so just wondering if there are social groups that meet up to go to live music events etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

What kind of music? I know a fella who is big into all this sort of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

If you see a gig advertised that you would like to see, write it in the meet up sticky at the top of the page.
    We have boards meet ups all the time, so it be no harm to go to a live band. :D

Cadyboo wrote: »
    If you see a gig advertised that you would like to see, write it in the meet up sticky at the top of the page.
    We have boards meet ups all the time, so it be no harm to go to a live band. :D

Yea the meet ups could be something different now instead of the regular pub or 3 and go home. I was still hoping for the ould orgy meself but this will do

Needler wrote: »
    Yea the meet ups could be something different now instead of the regular pub or 3 and go home. I was still hoping for the ould orgy meself but this will do

Have you been to a meet up??

Have you been to a meet up??

Indeed.

• Advertisement

Needler wrote: »
    Indeed.

Was I there?

Actually, totally highjacking this thread. Will talk to you in chit chat!

Was I there?

Actually, totally highjacking this thread. Will talk to you in chit chat!

Yes, you're a fine beour must be said :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Ye can all come see my band in the Cruiscín :)

Advertisement