Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yiwu

Options
  • 27-06-2011 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Anyone been to yiwu? Any advice?? How much time would you need there and has anyone travelled from guangzhou?? Any help be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Yep Ive been there, I thought it was vast but rubbish, lots of tiny stalls with people who didn't have a clue about the stuff they were selling and came across as a load of middlemen rather than the actual factory who makes it. What products are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BearsyBoo

The info I have got of the net also suggests this, I will be in guangzhou for a few days meeting some suppliers I already have in the clothes industry but was just thinking about visiting after some one suggested it to me, nothing specific in mind I always go over with an open mind but my main focus is garments.. Would it be worth a visit even if i just had a few days to spare??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

I went to check out the fitness area and put aside a day or two but had it all seen in 2 hours... There were alot of african and indian blokes on the bus who were in the silk and garments business who rated it for finding suppliers. I suppose if you have time there is no harm going, plus the city is much more westernised than the places I usually go, it was nice to have subway for lunch!

Advertisement