Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSM centre

• 27-06-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used the GSM centre for getting the phones repaired? Im looking for opinions on the place. Stay away from their site gsm.ie google chrome and norton went mad when I was on the site.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Went there to get my W810i unlocked after Meteor did nothing for two months since I lodged for unlocking code.

Overall quick, smart and affordable service.

The other customer was informed his mobile, particular model, cannot be repaired onsite and they are posting it to Dublin which is 3 days minimum.

I would give them a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I have never heard anything about them one way or the other so I guess they can't be that bad. If the phone is in warranty (which I doubt it is going by your post) it's I portent to note that opening it up will void it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If this is the place in Broadstreet accross from Sam McCauley's chemist. I got 2 phones done for 1/2 the original amount quoted which was a bit high. No issues, very happy.

Advertisement