Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing old Xbox games on the 360

• 27-06-2011 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

I've just bought Time Splitters Future Perfect for the original Xbox. I have the newest model of xbox 360, the shiny one, and when put in the game it said I needed the old 360 hardrive. I had one at home and i borrowed a connection cable and pluged it into my 360 but it still says that i need the older hardrive. I've looked up the xbox website and there's no help there. Is there anyway i can actually play it, has anyone played it on the xbox?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

you have to have an xbox with a hard drive.
    The 4gb slim one wont work without a hard drive installed if thats the one you have.

1)Make sure your connected to xbox live.

2)put in your disc and it will ask you to download the backwards compatibility patch download that and if the game is supported it will play.

so as long as its either a 250gb xbox or a 4gb with a hard drive installed you will be able to play it.
    You dont need the old style hard drive or the connection cable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

well if its not on the list you cant play it full stop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

Thanks for the replys, I'l know for next time anyway. Shame about the game but i'm not too bothered because i only paid 3 euro for it anyway

Advertisement