Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do during bon jovi concert

Options
  • 27-06-2011 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Folks,

Couple of questions, the girlfriend and her sister are off to Bon Jovi Wednesday night, is there anything to keep myself and her fella occupied for the few hours bar going to the pub for the night. Also where would be a good place to eat after the concert 11-11.30 i suppose?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

sleep,

oh sorry, you say you WONT be there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Stay in Mayo and get pissed and pick up the local bike, while the girlfriend is up in the RDS looking at the Poodle Rockers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Maybe it sounds too obvious, but cinema?
    Or bowling in Stillorgan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You'll find it hard to find a good place to eat AFTER the concert, only all the fast food places will be open then..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Few games of pool could waste away a few hours. There's places in city centre for that.

As for food, Zaytoons for a tasty kebab. As said, only fast food joints will be open.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

There's a good diner down on the docks that should be open then; I think it's called Gina's or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Dublin minors are playing in Parnell tomorrow night at half 7?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

latenia wrote: »
    There's a good diner down on the docks that should be open then; I think it's called Gina's or something.

I think Gina just works there. She works double shifts now that her fellah's union's gone on strike I hear.

I think Gina just works there. She works double shifts now that her fellah's union's gone on strike I hear.

I think Gina is actually going to the Bon Jovi concert.
    This is completely untrue I have no idea who Gina is

Trocadero is a yummy restaurant and is open late I think.

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Pool or the cinema would be good bets. Stillorgan probably covers that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Stay in Mayo and get pissed and pick up the local bike, while the girlfriend is up in the RDS looking at the Poodle Rockers.

.......while the poodle rockers pick up your girlfriend:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

You're doing the best thing possible during the Bon Jovi Concert, just by not being there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

With all the good advice on this thread OP I'd say you're halfway there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I <3 this thread :D

Advertisement