Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Click Computers (Shop) - Anyone any experience?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

the drives would all cost much the same for them, sometimes the smaller drives cost them more as they are less in demand

lets say you bought your drive separate for €60-70, youre not going to get cheaper labour unless you get a friend to do it

they may have just ghosted it but even then its still sounds reasonable to me

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

delly wrote: »
    Whiskey Devil, I don't know what issue you have with Biggins, but your post about him has earned you another infraction. The next time you will be banned from the forum for 7 days. I have no idea where Biggins works, but I know his name is not James so I'm not sure if you have your wires crossed. Either way you have no business posting such personal information about another user, if you have an issue with a post then use the report post function.

Give me a break!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Biggins wrote: »
    I am most certainly NOT James.
    I have NO involvement NOR ANY relationship to that business whatsoever NOR ANY relationship to anyone connected with the business.
    I have purchased items from them and at times sought their help. End of story.

Whiskey Devil,
    Please lay off any further lies you wish to say about me.

Regarding Click, for some of their stuff, they are cheap.
    For some of their repairs, if James himself is doing the work, its usually on the ball and good.
    Its natural that others might feel different given their own experiences.
    The best thing to do is shop around, seek other places and seek others advice.

I can recommend the shop in the Lawrence's Center too - I have used them also.
    I've brought stuff into them (for friends) like laptop screens that have been broken, etc.
    Found that they do the job as asked/priced.

You have bigged up your mate Mr. Click Comps on a number of occasions on this board. I put 2 + 2 together. You share a number of similar traits.

Fail I suppose. :cool:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Whiskey Devil banned for 7 days for continuing to pester another poster and for questioning mod decisions. Your edit of the first post is irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Click and the guys in the laurences are a rip off and generally do shoddy work. Example of both I had a client with an xp dell laptop, wouldnt boot up. He went in there and the laurences, they both diagnosed faulty hard drive. €130 in click and €160 in the laurences. Luckily my friend is his cousin who gave him my number. Had a quick look, diagnosed it as software, most likely a bad update. Did a quick fiddle with the bios and clean install of xp and voila saved the guy €100. Just be wary people. If yer stuck again or if ya know anybody thats stuck send me a pm. Wont charge unless its fixed and have a very good record to date. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You have bigged up your mate Mr. Click Comps on a number of occasions on this board. I put 2 + 2 together. You share a number of similar traits.

Fail I suppose. :cool:
    Please do stalk/troll elsewhere. Enough said.

Advertisement