Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Dundalk (what!?)
    beer is bad:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

hondasam wrote: »
    will mammy let you go to this one ?

Not if its in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

beer is bad:mad:

I agree, Real ale imo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I'd go but I think I am washing my hair that month......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Kojak wrote: »
    I'd go but I think I am washing my hair that month......

but .......:eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

super-rush wrote: »
    Not if its in Dublin.

what about Galway ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Dundalk (what!?)
    hondasam wrote: »
    what about Galway ?

I think the hen only had me covered for Leinster with vaccinations. Sorry babez x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Two words which will solve it all: BOOZE CRUISE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Anywhere but fvcking Dublin.
    I dunno why anyone bothers bringing it up in here,last AH beers there were like 12 people there. Everyone says they're going to go and no one does.

So yeah may as well have it outside of dublin.but where's this dundalk place? :confused: :pac:

No,seriously....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I'll be in Dublin this Thursday so we can have it then, Ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I dunno why anyone bothers bringing it up in here,last AH beers there were like 12 people there. Everyone says they're going to go and no one does.

So yeah may as well have it outside of dublin.but where's this dundalk place? :confused: :pac:

No,seriously....

Were you at the last one?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

No,seriously....

That one seemed to be unusually quiet though. Every other one I'd been to was pretty busy (30-40 people)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

dubliiiiiin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Dundalk (what!?)
    Have Booze? Willing to travel. :cool:

No,seriously....

In the Sub Lounge a few months ago? I thought there was a fair few people at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Yep I was at it micky :)

Fine,suppose there may have been a few more than 12! :p

Yep I was at it micky :)

Fine,suppose there may have been a few more than 12! :p

I was there too. Funny that I missed you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Dundalk (what!?)
    Have a simultaneous beers in all the provinces, hooked up by Skype. Omg, How swell would that be?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

WindSock wrote: »
    Have a simultaneous beers in all the provinces, hooked up by Skype. Omg, How swell would that be?

Nerd! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Dundalk (what!?)
    I'm sure Boards could easily throw it's weight around and get discounts on hotels if a good few people where definitely going, especially now that it's got the boards deals. If a hotel/town could be found that is in trouble after hours could send a couple of dozen people there to give them a cash injection while getting everything on the cheap due to numbers. Good publicity for everyone and a few businesses might be able to keep he bankers off their backs for a little bit longer.

If each town like Dublin, Galway or Cork could fill a bus or fill it along the way picking up boardsies the bus could be relatively cheap too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

dublin

havent been to an AH beers yet so wioll try to make this one

• Advertisement

ScumLord wrote: »
    I'm sure Boards could easily throw it's weight around and get discounts on hotels if a good few people where definitely going, especially now that it's got the boards deals. If a hotel/town could be found that is in trouble after hours could send a couple of dozen people there to give them a cash injection while getting everything on the cheap due to numbers. Good publicity for everyone and a few businesses might be able to keep he bankers off their backs for a little bit longer.

If each town like Dublin, Galway or Cork could fill a bus or fill it along the way picking up boardsies the bus could be relatively cheap too.

And/or wreak the place :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Dundalk (what!?)
    Thurles or Kilkenny. Please for the love of God don't go for Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Dundalk (what!?)
    Thurles or Kilkenny. Please for the love of God don't go for Dublin.

Regardless of which destination wins on the poll you'll get "well we're having an AH beers in Dublin, feel free to have yer own beers in yer own town/city". And half those that have voted for a Dublin beers don't turn up, dey just like to vo-ate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I can't remember most of the last serious session I had with some of you alcoholic ingrates..

Not sure I'm getting involved in that again..
    Quite a few people on boards still aren't talking to me because of that weekend :p

Admittedly, it was great fun though..
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Dundalk (what!?)
    Witchie wrote: »
    Two words which will solve it all: BOOZE CRUISE

Couldn't see that ending well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Dundalk (what!?)
    Wazdakka wrote: »
    I can't remember most of the last serious session I had with some of you alcoholic ingrates..

Not sure I'm getting involved in that again..
    Quite a few people on boards still aren't talking to me because of that weekend :p

Admittedly, it was great fun though..
    :D

A mixture between Lost, an episode from Fr.Ted and The Hangover!

Dundalk (what!?)
    And/or wreak the place :pac:
    Which would provide extra jobs in the construction sector, maybe after hours should just tour the country leaving a trail of destruction behind us as a way of helping people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Dundalk (what!?)
    I propose two meetings : One in Dublin for the Dubs, and one in Galway, for the Irish.

Galway!!! F3ckit mite aswell not bother! who ever whants it in cork city thank this post :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    Galway!!! F3ckit mite aswell not bother! who ever whants it in cork city thank this post :D
    Which cork?

• Advertisement

Dundalk (what!?)
    Max Power1 wrote: »
    Which cork?
    I imagine it's the tiny village made entirely out of cork.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement