Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for lunch

Options
  • 28-06-2011 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hey,

going to meet some friends i havent seen in a long time for lunch on friday. Looking for some quality and reasonable (€15 - €20) restaurant. Dublin city center preferably or south dublin.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭ap1986

krieture wrote: »
    Hey,

going to meet some friends i havent seen in a long for lunch on friday. Looking for some quality and reasonable (€15 - €20) restaurant. Dublin city center preferably or south dublin.

Any suggestions?
    try the merchantile on dame street.savage food and great place for a chat http://www.mercantilehotel.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭krieture

ap1986 wrote: »
    try the merchantile on dame street.savage food and great place for a chat http://www.mercantilehotel.ie/

There website wont load the lunch menu.Do they do set menus for around 20 squids? Id prefer to have a nice sit around and have a few courses if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭ap1986

krieture wrote: »
    There website wont load the lunch menu.Do they do set menus for around 20 squids? Id prefer to have a nice sit around and have a few courses if possible
    yeah try a menus page the mene is fab,they do set dinners and individual dinners.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

One of my fave lunches - La Maison on Castlemarket St. Lunch menu is not on the website, but it's a typical French affair, just under €20 for 2 courses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

The Pearl Brasserie on Merrion Row/Baggot Street is a lovely restaurant and has a two course lunch for about 20 quid. Great value considering what you pay in the place come evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭kazzdee

The camden kitchen. A new find for me. Amazing food. Google em. Well worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

The Exchequer on exchequer street is lovely..

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭krieture

Hey,

thanks for all the suggestions. my friend has booked Pichet for Friday lunch time on his friends recommendation. Had a look on the website. Looks promising. Anyone ever been? is the food & ambiance good? And more importantly do they not rush the food and get you out of the door so they can turn the table!

Thanks

Advertisement