Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda vetting

• 28-06-2011 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I need a garda vetting for some courses I applied for eg biomedical science. - the question is : when should I get it ? now ????when I get the offer from college ??? or even latter ? does it cost something ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭markievicz

If you need Garda Vetting for the course wait until you get accepted and the college will either send you out a Garda Vetting form or they will tell you what to do to get sorted!:D

It's also free afaik, I got it done about a month ago for my own course and it was free!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭work.inprocess

I had to get Garda vetted for my course too, but it was al done through UCD and the Health Science programme office, it was a pre-requisite for my course before they let you into the hospitals and it was done in the orientation week in the first term (you just fill out a form and they'll send it off for you). There's nothing you need to do now, wait until you get to college, and it'll be all sorted out there :)

Advertisement