If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype Phone

Options
  • 28-06-2011 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello Richersounds

I need to get a voip phone for Skype.
    What you can recommend? let me know please model and price.

thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hey Makon,

We do the Dect VOIP8551 in here for €169.99. Now its pretty popular so we're sold out at the moment but check it out here and fire me a PM if this is what you had in mind.

The cool thing about this Skype phone is that it goes directly to your router and your landline so you have a full on dual phone without the need for your PC to be on. Nifty eh?

Thanks a mil,

Nicola. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 makon_mc

Hi Ashley/ Nicola

read reviews - looks like a good phone for me, but that price 170...

quite expensive compared to other european countries. Cheapest i found was 100 euro plus few euro delivery.
    any chance for better deal ?

Please note that you already have my credit card details in your system :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Makon_mc

I have to say that €169.99 is my best price on that particular phone.
    I really cant go any lower on it.

Still interested in one?

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.