Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.Sc. Technology and Innovation Management

Options
  • 28-06-2011 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi All,
    I am considering studying the 'M.Sc. Technology and Innovation Management' course which is run by DIT in conjunction with Skillnet. I appreciate anybody's opinion or experience of the course, DIT, or alternative Masters courses in IT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭The Duke of Moral Hazard

KILRB wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I am considering studying the 'M.Sc. Technology and Innovation Management' course which is run by DIT in conjunction with Skillnet. I appreciate anybody's opinion or experience of the course, DIT, or alternative Masters courses in IT.

I'm also considering doing this course, are there any options from graduates out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭seablue

Hi,

I am interested in doing this course and a search brought up this old thread.

I am wondering if anyone has done/started this course in the meantime

thanks
    seablue

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Has anyone on here completed this course?

I'd be interested to hear in peoples thoughts on it.

Advertisement