Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Bar, Skerries??

Options
  • 28-06-2011 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to bring my father in law to the talk thats on there tonight, but he uses a frame for walking and we would need a larger toilet or disabled toilet should he need to go, big enough to hold two people.
    Can anyone tell me if they think its ok, He can walk , a very short distance supported.
    Thanks,Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The loo in The Bus Bar is quite small unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Just thinking - the gents in Jack's Bar just across the road is more spacious (well it was the last time I was there a couple of years ago). Not sure if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Harry is an authority on bikes and the history of the Skerries 100http://www.loughshinnymotorcycleclub.com/index.php?section=1&page=club_events.php&id=78

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Thanks, we have decided that it would be too hard to get him there and it might be a bit much for him.He loved the reaces and was a involved in organising them for years.Sadly parkinsons has taken a toll.

If he can watch in a few weeks he will.Thanks,Cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

The Loughshinny website says there is a photo exhibition of the races at Skerries Mills if that helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Would there be anyway someone could record the talk for your dad and play it back on the telly at home??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Ah thanks anyway, the talk is over, it would have been something he would have loved and really enjoyed , if he was in full health.
    But not to worry,Cathy

Advertisement