Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dabs.ie order

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jcoleman

Serephucus wrote: »
    You actually got talking to someone? Since when does Dabs even have a phone number?

If someone has a number for Dabs customer service can they please pm me?

Ordered a laptop over 2 weeks ago, didn't get the notice that it had shipped until 4 days later and the tracking on Parcelforce hasn't been updated since then! Rang PF cust serv and was advised that the tracking number doesn't have a parcel attached to it! :mad:

I'm very frustrated at this stage - have emailed dabs but don't hold out hope of a fast response!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 photonirvana

You can phone dabs4work at 1800 80 60 40
    The number is meant for business customers only, but who cares when dabs4work doesn't care.
    Just quote your order number after waiting 15 minutes for someone to pick up the phone.
    But don't expect anything helpful here.

"Oh, to Ireland? That's an odd one. That can take longer."
    "Should be with you shortly."
    "Can take up to 21 days."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Glad I seen this order as on another tab I was just about to spend 800 on parts with them. Glad I didnt now, think will get from hardwareversand or a uk company now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I've ordered a few things from Quiet PC and there a fantastic company to use. Easy payment options, fast deliver and great customer service.

Advertisement