Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BER Survey

Options
  • 28-06-2011 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Maybe you can help?

I am looking for Building Eneregy Rating Porfessionals or people that have worked or work in the area of Building Eneregy Rating to help me out with this survey. I am currently half way through my final year of the MSc Building Surveying at Northumbria University and was wondering if you could help me. Part of my dissertation is about potential new market opportunities open to construction professionals in Irelands recession economy. It will take under 5 min to complete. The questions are mainly about BER, the training, how BER professionals are finding the marketplace, etc.

The questionnaire is anonymous and confidential. Confidentiality will be ensured to any responsee.

I have been in contact with the Mods and Sydthebeat suggested i pm a few of the posters in the BER section of Boards which i have. Also Muffler suggested i post the survey in the media and research section of Boards.ie.

I have attached a link to the media and research thread i have started and just click the link within to start the survey. It is very easy to complete and would be a great help to me in writing my dissertation.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056312379

Thanks again to the mods for there help on this and also a thank you in advance to all that complete the survey.

Regards

The Bull

Advertisement