Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tanora Taste Test..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Bootleggers bringing it over the border! :eek:

I always thought it was Munster drink that was brought out originally to go head to head with some concoction by C&C. I once got a bottle in London in an "Irish shop". Was weird to be reading the Cork Examiner and drinking Tanora on the tube....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/tanoras-changing-taste-a-question-of-colour-159780.html

I think we should campaign for Coke to be made with Splenda amid my fears of a link between Sugar and hyperactivity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 xzara61

they added blackcurrant and carrot flavourings or something to the new one... ive noticed the old bottles are popping up everywhere again definately a publicity stunt by coca cola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pauloshea2011

we do not drink tanora because it is healthy, we drink it because its the nectar of the gods

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

I'm having a glass right now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

The new tanora is fair bad alright,Wont be getting it again unless the old style comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

xzara61 wrote: »
    . ive noticed the old bottles are popping up everywhere again definately a publicity stunt by coca cola

is that not so people can buy both the old flavour and the new one and vote on which is best?

i thought they'd be giving free unmarked samples to test but when i saw the 'taste test' stand in my local supermarket, it was a stand full of bottles of new and old tanora you buy yourself??? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,900 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Gru wrote: »
    is that not so people can buy both the old flavour and the new one and vote on which is best?

i thought they'd be giving free unmarked samples to test but when i saw the 'taste test' stand in my local supermarket, it was a stand full of bottles of new and old tanora you buy yourself??? :confused:

A taste test should really be - glass of both, taste them, say which you prefer. Person puts a tick under New or Old - add them all up, simples.
    Unfortunately they are simply letting you know that there are now 2 Type of Tanora and that your buying power will decide which one wins. Anyone that buys the new Tanora and thinks it tastes better than the old one needs to go to a taste bud doctor - seriously putrid stuff!

Advertisement