Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Network to get iphone on

Options
  • 28-06-2011 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Sorry if there is already a thread on this somewhere.

I want an Iphone but I'm wondering what network is actually the cheapest to get it on.

I am currently with Vodafone but don't mind changing.

I wouldn't need a whole load of memory!

Thanks,

Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

Sorry if there is already a thread on this somewhere.

I want an Iphone but I'm wondering what network is actually the cheapest to get it on.

I am currently with Vodafone but don't mind changing.

I wouldn't need a whole load of memory!

Thanks,

Sarah

I know technology is always changing and new phones always coming out but the iphone 5 may be out by end of year. Someone here might have more info. If you're not in a hurry it might be better waiting..and then something else will be out..and then something else....but thats technology.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

I've been looking around and I think it obviously depend on your usage but also who you're friends are with. I think the best 2 showing up for me are between Emobile and Meteor.Check out their websites. I'm still on the fence about even getting an iphone at all. I've been cosidering one of the others with similar specs. Another thing to consider. best of luck either way.:)

Advertisement