Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Strike 1st July?

Options
  • 28-06-2011 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Does anyone know any details about the Aerlingus strike that was meant to be changed to the 1st of July? Is it going ahead???
    Im supposed to be flying to france that day and dont know whether i should change my flight as it will be quite expensive....

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Sgm

Spear wrote: »
    Moved from N&F.

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

not sure about the strike, nothing on the aer lingus website and i tried to ring there and no-one's picking up. hope to feck its sorted as i'm supposed to be flying out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Sgm wrote: »
    Does anyone know any details about the Aerlingus strike that was meant to be changed to the 1st of July? Is it going ahead???
    Im supposed to be flying to france that day and dont know whether i should change my flight as it will be quite expensive....

Are you referring to the deadline of July 1st for movement on the issues that gave rise to the pilots dispute earlier this month?

Strike was never threatened. The pilots told the company they would stop working on their rostered days off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement