Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificate in Businesss Analysis HETAC Level 8 ?? Any comments?

Options
  • 28-06-2011 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering about this course ? Does anyone have any feedback or direct experience of it ? Im looking to formalise what I do (which is part business Analysis) by getting a qualification in the area and am considering this. I have twelve years work experience and am qualified to Masters Level.

Any feedback appreciated on the course, either good or bad.

Thanks alot
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Humblepie

Humblepie wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering about this course ? Does anyone have any feedback or direct experience of it ? Im looking to formalise what I do (which is part business Analysis) by getting a qualification in the area and am considering this. I have twelve years work experience and am qualified to Masters Level.

Any feedback appreciated on the course, either good or bad.

Thanks alot
    H

Anyone ?? No experiences ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 alex131

Hi Humblepie,

I'm considering the same, wondering, did you go for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Did either of you end up pursuing this course? A former colleague of mine did itbandvrecommended it to me. I'm considering but the daytime hours are a bit of a drag. I know it's only 2 days per month but I'm a contractor so don't get paid for days off.

Advertisement