Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence

Options
  • 28-06-2011 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Enitan Pamela IZEVBEKHAI and Others v Ireland - 43408/08 [2011] ECHR 869

The greatest weapon the PC hand-wringers have is silence and coerced guilt tripping at this stage.

This 'asylum' scam has been exposed.

What a laugh -- all those who so vociferously supported this bogus application should hand their heads, that includes gullible? naive? 'vote-seeking PC wanna-bes'? John Perry and Veronica Cawley.

I for one am glad this busy body bluffer will reside in comfort in Nigeria.

There were no depths to the patent lies such bluffers will resort to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Not before time too. The bleeding hearts brigade has taken down their webshite of propaganda and mis-information.

Proper order, send her packing and not a moment or euro too soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

+1 on both above.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

one down, how many more to go?

the thing is that its near on impossible to get rid of the bull$hitters, as this case have proven.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

the thing is that its near on impossible to get rid of the bull$hitters, as this case have proven.

especially when there are so many so-gooders

I'm willing to bet that she'll do a bunk before she gets deported.

Its only a matter of time I'd say before the usual people start 'won't someone please think of the children'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jajjay

SixOne New Yesterday
    The Sligo Muppet Show Segment

RTE Reporter: Eileen Magnier

Mayor of Sligo: Veronica 'Big Bird' Cawley

Guest of Honour: Her Fraudulent Miss Pamela IsibewhATEVER

Other Dignatories:

Cllr Sean 'Ernie' McManus

Cllr Declan 'Bert' Bree

Other notible people in atendance were........ add to the list below if you wish!

Heard it was a great night, all the food you could eat and wine by the case load all night................ Gud old Ireland!

Could the Borough Council please add the cost of this to the legal bill of €4,000,000+ also the costs of chartering a private plane to bring her home to Tony!? Ball park figure for Pam's holday to Ireland ---- In excess of €4,300,150 - taking all into account - and believe me, I have worked it out in detail. So tonight, when you see the likes of Roscommon A&E closing, increases in school bus charges etc etc etc etc...... Thank Pamela, and the other 95% of asylum seekers who are nothing better than economic migrants!

And before the do gooders start! NO I AM NOT A RACIST! Believe me!

jajjay wrote: »
    SixOne New Yesterday
    The Sligo Muppet Show Segment

RTE Reporter: Eileen Magnier

Mayor of Sligo: Veronica 'Big Bird' Cawley

Guest of Honour: Her Fraudulent Miss Pamela IsibewhATEVER

Other Dignatories:

Cllr Sean 'Ernie' McManus

Cllr Declan 'Bert' Bree

Other notible people in atendance were........ add to the list below if you wish!

Heard it was a great night, all the food you could eat and wine by the case load all night................ Gud old Ireland!

Could the Borough Council please add the cost of this to the legal bill of €4,000,000+ also the costs of chartering a private plane to bring her home to Tony!? Ball park figure for Pam's holday to Ireland ---- In excess of €4,300,150 - taking all into account - and believe me, I have worked it out in detail. So tonight, when you see the likes of Roscommon A&E closing, increases in school bus charges etc etc etc etc...... Thank Pamela, and the other 95% of asylum seekers who are nothing better than economic migrants!

And before the do gooders start! NO I AM NOT A RACIST! Believe me!

They actually had a deportation party for her? Jaysis..... Its no wonder people think we're a bunch of mucksavages over in this part of the country....

Surprised she hasn't been given the keys to the city yet.....:rolleyes:

Linky for the news report?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

They actually had a deportation party for her? Jaysis..... Its no wonder people think we're a bunch of mucksavages over in this part of the country....

Surprised she hasn't been given the keys to the city yet.....:rolleyes:

Linky for the news report?

http://www.rte.ie/news/av/2011/0627/media-2988349.html

The get together in her honour was a few years back.

I'd say there's a few people looking at that report now that must be ruing the day they heard the name of Pamela Izevbekhai and thinking her "plight" would be a great PR boost for their political careers.

Bogus asylum seekers and gombeen politicians - the future of Ireland.

Aah, it was the reception that she had a few years ago. I remember that.

Wow, this thread is 10 posts in and no one has come on making accusations of racism yet...

I find it astonishing that there were multiple threads both here and on the politics forum which I followed intently at the time on this. You could hardly say tickety boo to anyone without being jumped on because clearly you are being racist because you want here deported, and 'Won't someone please think of the children' guff. There was blind ignorance of the facts at that stage and here 'believers' continually ignored the information that was presented to them because there was a nicer version of it about which suited their agenda, with puppies and rainbows no doubt.
    I recall at one stage it was suggested that 'so what' if the information regarding 'Elizabeth' was false. It was suggested that clearly because Nigeria is so corrupt then everything a nigerian official says is a complete lie and every word that Pam said was to be taken as gospel. I was fascinated that even when she admitted that she was a liar it was ignored because, oh she didn't mean it or she only did it to protect her children. Again which was another justification for what she did.

Now, and not for the first time when things have been ruled against her there hasn't been a word from either her or the bleeding hearts brigade. They're not afraid to jump out and be heard when it suits them with their bloody protests and campaigns. Now, there's not a squeak to be heard..

Hopefully there will be some harsh lessons learned on this one for the future.

Lol at the video. they took the website down but didn't bother with new campaign plaques so they just dabbed them with marker....

Untitled_84.jpg

http://www.rte.ie/news/av/2011/0627/media-2988349.html

The get together in her honour was a few years back.

I'd say there's a few people looking at that report now that must be ruing the day they heard the name of Pamela Izevbekhai and thinking her "plight" would be a great PR boost for their political careers.

Bogus asylum seekers and gombeen politicians - the future of Ireland.

just watching that video makes my blood boil!

the crocodile tears bull$hitter and the arselicking clowns lapping it up.

fraudulent document after fraudulent document, saddening as well as maddening. whats worse is that the kid gloves fawning approach that the dogooders in this country approach this issue has simply provided right wing bigots with more ammo than they could ever even have the capability to ever fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jajjay

+ 1 Fingers

I couldn't have put it better myself.......

Where are The DVAS People and Shane 'Let them Stay' Donnelly now?

This guy should answer a few questions!

l.jpg

jajjay wrote: »
    Where are The DVAS People and Shane 'Let them Stay' Donnelly now?

Hopefully supporting local people who genuinely are victims of domestic violence, and not blow in's with sob stories about some antiquated ritual in some far off countries.

This guy should answer a few questions!

l.jpg

Who dat? Jimmy?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭TheQ47

One problem with this whole case is that it makes it so difficult for any genuine asylum seekers out there to make their case. They're all tarred with the "Pamela" brush.

I for one don't mind saying that at the beginning I would have been in support of Pamela's case, until I looked into the finer details of it, that is. Once the details of forged documents, lies, Etc., Etc., came out, any right-minded person realised what was happening and moved on.

Don't be too hard on them all, though. Many people supported Pamela and her children through a misplaced sense of "right". Yes, they/we were duped, but it can happen.

Just my E0.02 worth.

TheQ47 wrote: »
    Don't be too hard on them all, though. Many people supported Pamela and her children through a misplaced sense of "right". Yes, they/we were duped, but it can happen.

Just my E0.02 worth.

What irks me is their refusal to acknowledge that she is a liar or that they were duped at all.

There was a poster here I recall at the time of the revelations around Elizabeth. Can't remember who it was now, but they were staunch supporters of Pam. When this news came out they said fair's fair, she's a liar, which is proper order.

This hasn't happened for the vast majority of other supporters.... What's wrong with them coming out and saying that, or are they still silent ignorant believers or something? That's my gripe and why I don't give them easy pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

This thread is slowly turning into every other thread on the subject that has been started on this forum.

Pamelas only connection to Sligo is that she resided here.

The actual ins and outs of the case, her background, the reasons for her being here, weather or not they are genuine, are really not suited to a regional forum.

For that reason, and them reasons alone, I feel this event is better being discussed somewhere else.

There is currently an active discussion on it on the politics forum.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement