Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wiggle Delivery

• 28-06-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭

Have never used wiggle before but ordered some stuff on Sunday. Used the quick processing.

How long would people expect before delivery? Im based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

3-4 days.. probably they will there on friday. Quick processing doesn't buy you faster shipping, it buys you faster response from Wiggle.. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I ordered from them Wednesday (22nd) without the priority processing. It was processed Thursday (23rd) and delivered today(28th) at about 11. Thats my 3rd order and id say it was fairly typical of the previous deliveries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

AstraMonti wrote: »
    3-4 days.. probably they will there on friday. Quick processing doesn't buy you faster shipping, it buys you faster response from Wiggle.. :rolleyes:

Yea but I'm so impatient I decided to pay it!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭gaffmaster

I'm experiencing long deliveries from Wiggle lately. But I don't think the issue is with Wiggle, I think it's with An Post. They seem not to want to even try to deliver boxes* to my flat. I get the old 'sorry we missed you' slip for any boxes they pretend to try and deliver. The post man only rings the bell if envelopes arrive that don't fit in my letterbox, but I've never seen him with a box.

When I bought a bike off them it took just over a week to get here I think. But it was couriered.

*Small boxes containing items like saddles and water bottles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭the Lamb Post

Rew wrote: »
    I ordered from them Wednesday (22nd) without the priority processing. It was processed Thursday (23rd) and delivered today(28th) at about 11. Thats my 3rd order and id say it was fairly typical of the previous deliveries.

I paid for the upgraded delivery and my delivery time was pretty much the same as above :confused: ordered 6th June, processed 7th June, delivered 13th June.

Next time I won't be paying for the upgrade, just go normal delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,805 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

gaffmaster wrote: »
    II get the old 'sorry we missed you' slip for any boxes they pretend to try and deliver.

I suspected for a while they were doing this, but about two weeks ago I happened to be in all morning, sitting about five metres from the door bell in near silence. Noticed the Sorry We Missed You slip about midday.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

The priority dispatch from wiggle makes no real difference in my experience.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I paid for the upgraded delivery and my delivery time was pretty much the same as above :confused: ordered 6th June, processed 7th June, delivered 13th June.

Next time I won't be paying for the upgrade, just go normal delivery.

My first order took a couple of days to be processed but the other 2 were very quick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Arrived this morning. That's good seeing as it was ordered on Sunday. Also, the actual package arrived, not just the slip saying the 'missed us'

All just in time for the trails at Tworock after work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

gaffmaster wrote: »
    I'm experiencing long deliveries from Wiggle lately. But I don't think the issue is with Wiggle, I think it's with An Post. They seem not to want to even try to deliver boxes* to my flat. I get the old 'sorry we missed you' slip for any boxes they pretend to try and deliver. The post man only rings the bell if envelopes arrive that don't fit in my letterbox, but I've never seen him with a box.

When I bought a bike off them it took just over a week to get here I think. But it was couriered.

*Small boxes containing items like saddles and water bottles.

I always get anything bigger than an envelope delivered to my work as there's always someone there, might be a better option for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

Ordered some tyres on Sunday, specifically selected them as they were in stock.

I checked the order status this morning and the order hadnt even been processed so went down to LBS and picked them up there. A bit more expensive, but I have them and can go for a spin whenever I want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Got my wiggle delivery this morning that was dispatched last Friday. Surprising considering I had given my Ribble order up for dead a while back, that took I think around 4 weeks to arrive. This mornings came with the regular postman too, not the delivery van, maybe I'm on some priority list these days considering the amount of hassle I gave the sorting office last around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Buying new shorts today and knee warmers. Put in an order about an hour ago one from Wiggle and one from CRC just to see the difference. Wiggle was about a euro cheaper on the shorts...

Seems to me like Wiggle is the man for clothing and CRC for components.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭lalorm

CRC is much faster. Wiggle take their time picking the items. Can be 2 to 3 days before they are dispatched. CRC if you order by a certain time can deliver next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭munsterleinster

lalorm wrote: »
    CRC is much faster. Wiggle take their time picking the items. Can be 2 to 3 days before they are dispatched. CRC if you order by a certain time can deliver next day.

:eek:

I've never got a next day delivery from CRC. Even on a complete bike where they've said I'll get it.

Plus, look at the date they mark as dispatched the date and when they post actually the items.. Sometimes a few days between.

Wiggle usually 7 days between ordering and receiving. Backordered items can take forever.

studiorat wrote: »
    Put in an order about an hour ago one from Wiggle and one from CRC just to see the difference.Wiggle was about a euro cheaper on the shorts...

Seems to me like Wiggle is the man for clothing and CRC for components.

I did the same on wednesday morning. Both orders placed at about 9.50am.

Wiggle e-mail confirmed 'order processed' at 13.10hrs
    CRC e-mail confirmed 'dispatch' on Wednesday at 17.48hrs.

Wiggle were cheaper by €4 but that was for a short sleeve tee v's CRC long sleeve tee.

Now it's a waiting game :):)

I did the same on wednesday morning. Both orders placed at about 9.50am.

Wiggle e-mail confirmed 'order processed' at 13.10hrs
    CRC e-mail confirmed 'dispatch' on Wednesday at 17.48hrs.

Wiggle delivery waiting for my arrival in work this morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Post this on a other post but though it may as well be here as well -

"I placed a order 3 weeks ago with, evanscycles , wiggle and crc all at the same time, both wiggle and crc came around 7-8 days later (noraml post) but i found the evanscyclesto be the bad one it only came, is say 14+ days! waiting.... so i think when it comes to stuff like this it can be real hit and miss!"

Wiggle delivery waiting for my arrival in work this morning :)

Just for info.... CRC package arrived today, only 2 days later than Wiggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭forfcksake

I ordered a pair of cycling shorts from wiggle on the 29th of July, they were dispatched on the 1st of Aug by Air Mail and I still haven't received them . . I contacted wiggle and they said It may be in the sorting office or delivered to the wrong address and to give it 15 days?? I have ordered off wiggle once before and got it with 3-4 days . . has anyone have this happen to them before?

• Advertisement
Advertisement