If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MARANTZ CLEARANCE - LATER TODAY - JUNE 28TH

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭colferma

Anyway as discussed earlier I can do the Marantz PM6003 / Monitor Audio BX2 / Monitor Audio Pure bi cable * 2 mtrs Combo at £399.95 + £14.95 for the cable & delivery would be just £9.99.

Thanks for all the help so far John. I think I'll give the DAC a miss for now -- it'll be something to look forward to -- but I'll go ahead with the amp and speakers. If the pure-bi is still going for 7.60 a metre, I'll take 8 metres please. Won't have to worry about upgrading then. :)

Best,

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Colferma,

If you could give the shop a call on 00443339000071 we can get your details sorted and a order up for you.

ATB.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭shampoosuicide

Is no.4 , the MARANTZ M-CR502 Dab - Micro System, still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nakom

Hi, interested to # 3. MARANTZ CD6003 - CD Player Black.
    Still available?

Hi Nakom,

The Marantz CD6003 isn't available anymore.

Any other CD players you've been looking at?

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Chris,

Any chance it will become available in the next months?
    Otherwise I'll see if I can find any valid alternative.
    Thanks.
    Al.

Hi Al,

It's now end of line so we wont be seeing them again sadly. They're bringing out a new model but we've no dates as of yet.

We have a Marantz CD5004 in stock priced at £179.95.

Hi Chris,

I believe you are talking about the CD6004.
    the CD5004 lacks of some features so I'll have a look around to see if I can find the CD6003 or eventually wait for the CD6004.
    Thanks anyway.
    Al.

Hi Nakom.

Yip the new version is the CD6004 and will be priced at £299.95 when it arrives sometime in September.

If you dont get sorted with a 6003 give us a shout back.

Any further questions please ask.

Regards

Kenny.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Nakom.

Yip the new version is the CD6004 and will be priced at £299.95 when it arrives sometime in September.

If you dont get sorted with a 6003 give us a shout back.

Any further questions please ask.

Regards

Kenny.

Sorry Guys - the Marantz CD6004 & PM6004 will actually launch at £309.95 - However we will do free delivery for Boardies included at this price..

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

John, Dave, Kenny,

Might be an idea to refresh this list and show us Richersounds Groupies customers what's actually left from the original list? Or post a new one with loads of amazing, never-to-be-repeated offers..........hint! hint!;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.