Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conveyancing question

Options
  • 28-06-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Probably been asked loads before but can anyone suggest a decent and preferably cheap solution to complete the legal side of a home purchase?
    I've had a quick search online, best I can get is around the €1500 mark which I feel is too dear in this day and age!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

Probably been asked loads before but can anyone suggest a decent and preferably cheap solution to complete the legal side of a home purchase?
    I've had a quick search online, best I can get is around the €1500 mark which I feel is too dear in this day and age!

I read an article on this some time ago and it suggested Robery Sweeney solicitors in Dublin who were offering a flat fee of 816 incl. vat for first time buyers.

Traditionally soliciotrs would offer conveyancing for 1% of purchase price but you can now negotiate to half that, it said.

Advertisement