Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IKF TEENAGERS LIGHT CONTACT KICKBOXING SHOW

• 28-06-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

We are proud to announce our first junior light contact kickboxing show sanctioned by the International Kickboxing Federation(IKF) here at our gym on July 17th. This will be a novice teens event with ages 13 to 17 years. Fights will be matched on the day so make sure you all arrive at 10.30am sharpe. The cost will be 15euro to fight and 5euro to spectate and all proceeds will go back into the club for improvments. All clubs are welcome so if anyone has any teens or any questions please contact me in advance on 085 7249933 or by email info@performancemartialarts.ie We hope to get good support for this and make this a good fun show for our teens to kick start there way to full contact fighting!!

Mick Burke

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

May have some kids for this Mick, great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭black dragon

I'll have a blast of kids Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

I'll have a blast of kids Mike.
    Thats great Pete thanks. Ths little show is this weekend so any coaches who want there teens on this dont for get to drop me a mail info@performancemartialarts.ie

Mick

This show went down very well today and a great first show to host for us here. Big thanks to all the clubs who showed up to support us, Combat Kickboxing, Donegal Black Dragon Kickboxing, Galway Black Dragon Kickboxing, Legends MMA Gym, Rush Fight Academy, Celtic Dragons Kickboxing and if ive left anyone out i do apologies. All the fights were well matched and did very well. Looking foward to hosting this again in the future.

Mick Burke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Glad it went well, i sought info on the event but got none, maybe next time :)

• Advertisement

yomchi wrote: »
    Glad it went well, i sought info on the event but got none, maybe next time :)
    I thought I sent u an email back?? Anyway it was one of those events were u would just turn up and get matched on the day as that's what most clubs did without notice so mabye our wires got crossed. I will keep u in mind for my next one though.

Advertisement