Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newfoundland Puppies

• 28-06-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,900 ✭✭✭✭

If anyone knows of any trustworthy breeders for Newfie pups please could they post or PM me. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Know its a link to done deal but dealt with these guys re rescue and they seem to be genuine article spoke to deborah and she is lovely

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/769648

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

i got my fella in newcastle in england, i couldnt find too many people in this country that were breeding them apart from few ads on donedeal but they just didnt seem right, the newfies heads looked really narrow and just not right but each to there own, from hollyhead to newcastle and back was 900km but well worth it and then you have the ferry journey aswell, longest day ever, i looked up some results from shows around the country and then tracked breeders through that as most of the breeders have a prefix added to the show name of the dog prior to selling it on so its easy to find the kennel involved

Advertisement