Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is a UFO?

Options
  • 28-06-2011 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

I'm interested to see what other people think a ufo is, I don't want links to definitions or youtube or any other sites etc. Just your own idea on what a ufo is, there is no right or wrong answer here as its your own opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

thats an interesting question because according to the dictionary its 'unidentified flying object' but i think for most it generally means ETs.

my relationship with the term 'UFO' has changed a lot over the years though because so many now can be identified and i believe that some of the ones that cant are part of classified operations etc...so i would think of it more literally now

having said that if i hear a conversation about ufos my ears would prick instantly because of my interest in ETs so I suppose for me UFO kind of means two things depending on the context. (if that makes sense!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I would say an object in th sky which shows characteristics of design and flight not associated with any know terrestrial models.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

UnFoundedOpinions.. mostly :)

nah in all fairness, it is what it is, an aerial phenomenon that remains unidentified.. perhaps a new abbreviation should be invented for those who are speaking specifically about ET's.

Advertisement