Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gender Balance *ANSWER URGENTLY PLEASE*

Options
  • 28-06-2011 6:18pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 19

anybody know what the general balance is of the college ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Seriously?;)
    Is this for very important research?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 19 payme1000

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Seriously?;)
    Is this for very important research?
    well yes to me it is, but if you dont want to be helpful then dont i guess.
    Anyone else ?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 19 payme1000

Mr.S wrote: »
    90% guys ;)

Ehm, don't base your college education on the ratio of sexes.
    Hey im not but why cant you be serious its clearly not 90 percent lads i heard it was majorily girls, cant you just be helpful ?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

90% girls

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

payme1000 wrote: »
    Hey im not but why cant you be serious its clearly not 90 percent lads i heard it was majorily girls, cant you just be helpful ?

10% Girls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

My college was 100% male, that's what I get for being a flipping electrician.

My mate chose nursing, I still can't figure out if it was because of the gender balance or not. I think there's 2 other fellas on his course and they're into each other, happy days!

Sod them all, choose nursing, you might even like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

payme1000 wrote: »
    why cant you be serious
    Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

It's a sausage fest. :D

Na it's very balanced but probably more males, not by too much though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gigi66

on a semi-serious note - from purely non-scientific observation it looks like there is more males. it will depend on your course, your age group etc etc
    they all appear human & nobody bites (at least not on casual aquaintance) ;)

but if you're female there's enough girls to coffee with, talk about stuff that only girls talk about etc ...

Advertisement